Sponsored

Aussie Exhausts

Aus-MustangGT

Aus-350
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 WRX/Evo 8 ADM
Including shipping? I'm happy to sort out something with another melb buyer if a seller is willing to ship a few cheaply
I had this in excel, in list form it isn't as clean.

Price breakdown for CJ Pony Parts
1499.99 - Exhaust
340 - Shipping
Total in USD 1840

Exchange rate @ 1 AUD = 0.799169 USD

Total in AUD 2298
Import Duty 229.8

Total AUD = 2527.8

I am also planning to get quotes from Vivid Racing and Team Beefcake, I had $1900 set aside for an exhaust. In my opinion 2500 for a catback is a little high. I can't find an authorised distributor for Corsa locally.
Sponsored

MotorFF

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
For 2k you should really start considering a custom built exhaust. It is actually a quite a simple layout for the catback.

Aus-MustangGT

Aus-350
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 WRX/Evo 8 ADM
For 2k you should really start considering a custom built exhaust. It is actually a quite a simple layout for the catback.
Exactly, its getting quite pricey just for an exhaust

Shawn@Corsa

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.corsaperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
Corsa Equipped
Thanks for the review. Appreciate it. I am sold on the corsa extreme. Just hope someone decides to sell in aus. $800 odd for shipping seems crazy from cjpony
PM me your location and contact information please:cheers:

Sponsored

tarabrae

How's the serenity?
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Fastback MT
Shawn - Just a heads up - to avoid import duty a declared value of goods including shipping has to be below AUD1000 wink wink.
As long as you enjoy paying double when you get caught. Remember Customs has the internet too.

Sponsored

MotorFF

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
This is the Borla ATAK Black Tips from Best Exhaust. They're based in the ACT.

I haven't proceeded to sign up yet so I'm not sure if delivery is on top of that.

http://www.bestexhaust.com.au/store/shopping_cart.php

I'd also be interested in what Shawn of CORSA could do.
Just drive up - it would be a fun weekend :)

S-Type for me - I just can see cops pulling us over if we have really loud exhausts like Corsa Extreme or ATAK. Mustang will be a new kid on the block and cops will just love to get our scalp.

PS: actually, drive down..

RSPEC-015

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Territory & Mustang GT
Just drive up - it would be a fun weekend :)

S-Type for me - I just can see cops pulling us over if we have really loud exhausts like Corsa Extreme or ATAK. Mustang will be a new kid on the block and cops will just love to get our scalp.

PS: actually, drive down..
Haha! I'll just make sure I keep the original exhaust to swap over in the event I have to go to the EPA!

I must admit I was pretty settled on a Borla system but the Corsa Extreme has come in for many good reviews so at least I have time to decide.

Bobsp12

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
lots of Fords
Those local Borla prices are certainly much better than shipping one over from the states...the conversion rate, tax and shipping are a killer.
I would really like the Atak, but an S-type would suffice...it would be nice to be able to hear some in the flesh.
I usually listen to the cj pony parts comparo between the two and Borlas own Atak sound clip a couple of times each evening....the wait is killing me......
I have pretty well every part I need for the car so far....just the exhaust and waiting to see what the rhd has under the bonnet before ordering strut braces etc.

Melbnut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang gt
Lol I do the same thing bob! But it's the corsa for me.
Sponsored