• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

UPR Products Group Buy

Tango

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic GT FB - ordered April 12, 2016
Received my catch can. Thanks mate.
Sponsored

SteamPlane

Car, beer & whisky nerd
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ross
Vehicle(s)
Oxford White GT Convertible
Thanks [MENTION=14692]Aus-MustangGT[/MENTION] – badges arrived safe and sound this morning.

OP
OP
Aus-MustangGT

Aus-MustangGT

Aus-350
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 WRX/Evo 8 ADM
OP
OP
Aus-MustangGT

Aus-MustangGT

Aus-350
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 WRX/Evo 8 ADM
[MENTION=24635]Bagration[/MENTION] [MENTION=23259]GrabberS550[/MENTION] they should be arriving start to mid next week

Also could those who have paid for their catch can but not yet picked/had it delivered it up contact me
[MENTION=25662]Mustwait GT[/MENTION] [MENTION=27186]shawnd[/MENTION]

Thanks

Sponsored

shawnd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Future Ford Mustang Vert in Ruby Red
PM sent.

OP
OP
Aus-MustangGT

Aus-MustangGT

Aus-350
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 WRX/Evo 8 ADM
All cans have been sent out except for one party who wants to pick up in person.

I can keep this deal running so if anyone is interested get in contact with me.

Cheers

GrabberS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
17' Ford Mustang GT Convertible Grabber Blue
Mine was delivered yesterday also! Thanks again for the express post service!:thumbsup:

OP
OP
Aus-MustangGT

Aus-MustangGT

Aus-350
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 WRX/Evo 8 ADM

Sponsored

Mqrko

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marko
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 2016
Hi,

Sorry to bring up the topic again.
Does anybody know how to empty the catch can ?

Bagration

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT delivered 8 May 17
Hi there. There are a couple of YouTube videos that show the disconnect process if your can is mounted to the front of the car next to the radiator that should show you. The UPR site also shows you. And once disconnected you unscrew from the top; lift the filter out and pour the collected oil out into a disposable container. Well that's what I did anyway.

Bolted

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Race Red
Hi there. There are a couple of YouTube videos that show the disconnect process if your can is mounted to the front of the car next to the radiator that should show you. The UPR site also shows you. And once disconnected you unscrew from the top; lift the filter out and pour the collected oil out into a disposable container. Well that's what I did anyway.
I have a remote mounted UPR catch can and I read on the UPR thread that these cans should be emptied by undoing the screw at bottom of can, see arrow below. I tried to do this but I could not loosen the nut. Apparently, undoing/unscrewing can from top can damage seal. Has anyone had any experience with this can?
catchcan query.jpg

Bagration

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT delivered 8 May 17
I have a remote mounted UPR catch can and I read on the UPR thread that these cans should be emptied by undoing the screw at bottom of can, see arrow below. I tried to do this but I could not loosen the nut. Apparently, undoing/unscrewing can from top can damage seal. Has anyone had any experience with this can?
I emptied mine from the top on the weekend and there was no problem. I suppose by damage you could cross thread the top as it's a screw in but I'd be more afraid of doing something similar to the bottom nut. The top went on without a problem. I wiped the oil residue out of the thread (very minimal it must be said) re sealed the can and I ran the car at idle for 5 minutes to test thing so like seals. There were no problems that I could detect.

Next 1000km I'll try doing it the UPR way :)

Mqrko

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marko
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 2016
Ok so we need to unscrew the bolt first. I thought it was easier like the video i have seen.

I'll try again tomorrow
Sponsored