Sponsored

FPR Track Suspension Pack - where to buy?

spiller

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche GT3
Hi guys, I have decided this will be the first upgrade for my GT. Just wondering if anyone has fitted this and what your thoughts are? The reviews seem to be very good. It's a good option for me because I don't need or want the adjustability of coilovers and I like that these are manufacturer spec components that have been tuned to work with each other.

Where is the best place to purchase? Cheapest place worldwide seems to be levittown but shipping and handling may be a killer.

http://www.levittownfordparts.com/ford-performance-mustang-handling-pack-track-p-3253.html

Prospeed Racing sell the same kit for $2499 AUD.
Sponsored

Copie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Mustang GT
Dont forget the fastener kit ontop as well as most of the bolts are one time use only.

apsilon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grabber Blue manual GT in transit
I've gone with that kit for basically the same reasons. I've order mine from Levittown. Even with shipping it was cheaper than local dealer by a long shot and a fair bit cheaper than other vendors. I'll be fitting it myself.

As Copie said you should order the fastener kit as well (about $120) though I'd be willing to bet the dealers wouldn't replace them.

GrabbberAussie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
Grabber Blue Mustang
Also go to the Levitown sponsor forum and ask for a discount code. Or you could just ask for a quote from Benny including shipping. They should be able to do a deal for you.

Aus-MustangGT

Aus-350
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 WRX/Evo 8 ADM
Hi guys, I have decided this will be the first upgrade for my GT. Just wondering if anyone has fitted this and what your thoughts are? The reviews seem to be very good. It's a good option for me because I don't need or want the adjustability of coilovers and I like that these are manufacturer spec components that have been tuned to work with each other.

Where is the best place to purchase? Cheapest place worldwide seems to be levittown but shipping and handling may be a killer.

http://www.levittownfordparts.com/ford-performance-mustang-handling-pack-track-p-3253.html

Prospeed Racing sell the same kit for $2499 AUD.
I have someone local, just firming up pricing for you

Sponsored

BroncosXR8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EL II XR8, 2015 Mustang GT on the way!

apsilon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grabber Blue manual GT in transit
$2.5k installed would be an excellent price. Most places are charging at least that just for supply. Ford AU dealers charge over $4k supply and fit.
Sponsored