Sponsored

Trusted Mechanic in Oregon/Portland Area?

Kandosi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost Premium
I'm wondering if anyone has a trusted mechanic or shop they can recommend for installing mustang parts in the Oregon/Portland area?

I have recently purchased the MAP Intercooler and CAI but I would prefer it if someone who knows what their doing could install it. My mechanic place didn't seem too knowledgeable on the subject unfortunately. I am still somewhat new to car modding and I don't have the necessary tools yet either.

If there is a place that anyone recommends close to the Portland area I would very much appreciate it.

Thank you and Happy New Year!
Sponsored

Apwrx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic premium PP
Both of those are extremely easy to install. However if you're uncomfortable Portland speed industries is a good shop. Cobb surgeline in Tualatin would be another. Both could handle with ease.

C7 B8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT350R, '11 Mustang GT
I am relatively new to PDX but have run PIR and ORP more than a handful of times. Performance shop I see most at the track is AR in LO (shop cars and customers cars). They seem to be well regarded. Also someone at RPM in WA recommended PRE Racing. Brads is highly recommended by local track guys but thats pretty far north.
Sponsored