Sponsored

Boostworks Twin turbo kit track results

jcart953

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Mustang Premium
isedawishy said:
Currently have been waiting 96 days with another vendor and I'll probably be battling the same issue once I finally receive it, whenever that may be.

Too bad I can't get a refund or I'd go with the BW kit and upgraded IC.

Assuming you paid with a credit card couldn't you file a claim?
Sponsored

isedawishy

GTPPTT6REIGHTY
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
I ordered my BW kit on July 11 and the turbos just came in this past Friday, going to pick it all up this week. I take it you bought a LPF kit the BW intercooler should still fit your application might have to tweak some tubing.
I ordered a new front bumper mount, hoping that helps some. Else I'll probably just try meth since it's cheaper

isedawishy

GTPPTT6REIGHTY
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
I think you could return them and ask for refund. When did they say you would get the kit initially?
Was supposed to ship the week of 9/4, then week of 9/11, then week of 10/2, then was told week of 10/9, then was told week of 10/16 and it definitely has not shipped out

Sponsored

Ponderthis

Boost Loading...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chase
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Waiting 3 months for a kit is absolute retarded... Nobody should accept peoples funds without that kit almost finished or sitting on the shelf! Talking about a lot of money and thats not something people like to blow then not see shit for months..

jcart953

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Mustang Premium
Not sure if it's possible after this much time. I did already receive the turbos as well.
These sites are saying up to 120 days for Item not received:
https://chargeback.com/mastercard-chargeback-time-limits/

https://chargeback.com/visa-chargeback-time-limits/

https://www.creditcards.com/credit-card-news/6-steps-getting-chargeback-1267.php

Just call the customer service line on the back of the card.Tell them your story then gather all email correspondence relating to them not sending the product or shipping delays. Make sure all future correspondence with merchant is through email (don't stop the process either lol). Don't wait any longer ...

Eulisess550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 OW GT
I ordered a new front bumper mount, hoping that helps some. Else I'll probably just try meth since it's cheaper
I had an issue with a company when I used to own my evo 9 and did a chargeback after about 5 months of not receiving my kit. You never know if it'll go through, but it's sure as hell worth a shot.

Travis@boostworks

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.boostworks.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Was supposed to ship the week of 9/4, then week of 9/11, then week of 10/2, then was told week of 10/9, then was told week of 10/16 and it definitely has not shipped out
Another shop in Houston?

Sponsored

5.oh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Oxford white 5.0
That sucks about the ait. I really want to pull the trigger on one but it's problem after problem with these.

Travis@boostworks

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.boostworks.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
That sucks about the ait. I really want to pull the trigger on one but it's problem after problem with these.
Every turbo kit has high iats that we've seen. We're addressing it with larger cores. 4.5" and 6". We've also got provisions in the piping for water or water/meth injection.

It's not about issues. It's about how a company addresses issues that should matter.

Travis@boostworks

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.boostworks.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Also, not everyone has seen high IAT's. I've got some guys who haven't seen over 125-130 this summer. Last winter during our testing, we didn't see over 115-120. So, it's not about not testing. And not everyone has logged high temps. Since we noticed a few high IAT reports, we started welding in fittings for water/meth injection, and we started looking for the cause. We narrowed it down to airflow restriction through the bumper and erroneous readings from a sensor seeing heat soak.

Travis@boostworks

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.boostworks.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Yes

BW looks to be moving kits out now. Other thing nice to see is they are developing some nice upgrades.
Contact me if you want to chat. You'll have even worse IAT issues with that kit. 185-190. I've got two of their cars in my shop right now blown up.

PM me your number.
Sponsored