Sponsored

Is the 2015 you ordered going to be you Daily Driver?

Will the 2015 you ordered be a Daily Driver?

• Total voters

Fox9350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 5.0 GT (former car)
Hope this isn't redundant. Was curious how many will be using their newly ordered 2015 as a DD and how many are fortunate enough to have it as a pleasure car separate and apart from their DD.

Please vote and state here what you ordered (GT coupe, ecoboost vert, etc) and what your DD is if it is not the Mustang. Lastly do you plan to take the mustang off the road in winter?

Thanks.
Sponsored

franklin9150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic GT Premium PP
I daily drive the heck out of my 2012 GT and plan on doing the same on my 2015. No garage queens here! Winters are pretty mild here in south Texas, so it sees use all year round.

Funny thing - this past winter we had a few ice storms here. The one day I kept the stang in the garage during one of them, I took our Expedition to work. That is the one time I spun out on ice. Guess I shouldn't have neglected my baby!

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
It will be my daily driver but I am 100% virtual and don't much at all. I will enjoy it every chance it get :D

Clink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus
I will drive mine every day there is no more than a 10-20% chance for rain here in FL. Summer it tends to rain around 3 every day and I'm not going to get stuck at work, my plan is for this car to never see rain if I can help it.

So instead of making more payments on my '13 5.0 I will end up trading it in here in the next few weeks on a daily driver in the $10-12k range. Payments will be cheaper and I can either use the extra money to save and put down on the '15 or I can just pay more on the DD...

This will make my wait even worse but it's better to stop making payments on a car I know I won't have in 5 months...

StangBANG

Patience; long suffering.
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dean
Vehicle(s)
15 Magnetic GT. Performance Pack Premium Redline
Yes indeed.. might have to use a few sick days for snow.well worth it

Sponsored

alterbrett

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
DIB 2015 Ford Mustang GT
If I was a ritch guy I'd be buying 2 probably. One to drive everyday (The fully loaded GT I ordered) and one LE to keep in the garage and marvel at for the rest of my days!

Wild Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Mustang GT
If I can manage to get a LE, it will be a daily driver. But as long as I have a truck, I will drive that in the snow. I'm sure I'll have to try the mustang out in the snow at least once, though. I want to see how well that snow mode works.

deeps29

Bizarre Edition!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
I haven't ordered it yet but it is going to be my daily driver. I'm still debating EB vs GT.

GNS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
car
I find it hard to believe that Ford would not design the Mustang to be driven in all types of weather encountered in North America, especially in Ontario. When I get mine (planning for the 2017 ~ 2018 model), one of the first things I'll do is get a set of winter tires on steelies, then Krown oil-sprayed, and then I'll be driving it wherever I need to go, whenever I need to go. No qualms about taking it out into a slush-filled winter's day, or through sprays of salt-laden water.

I believe that these cars are meant to be used and driven, a sentiment that only grows after seeing how these cars are made in the factory and popped out at roughly one Mustang a minute (Megafactories / Ultimate Factories - Ford Mustang).

Sponsored

rsea

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Beemer thats going asap
I'm looking at the V8.

I'd like mine to be a keeper so I'm thinking daily for 3 years then buy something boring for daily duties and retire the stang to garage queen duties

C00KIE M0NSTER

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
I think I will use the Mustang as a daily driver. It would be a lot easier decision if Ford gave us the option having a sunroof on the Mustang. Then you could have everything you want all in one car. I'm really upset there isn't going to be a sunroof option on this car. I don't want to pay $5k extra for a cloth top.

RMS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ronny
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 2015 EB, custom pack
Not ordered yet, probably by the end of the year or beginning 2015, but a daily driver indeed.

Tim 2015GT

Fanatic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Tech Pack
This is will be my only vehicle, so yes it will be my daily driver. My commute back and forth to work is only about 2 miles so the miles don't rack up very fast on my vehicles. Case in point, I bought my 2011 new three years ago and I only have 13000 miles wracked up on it.

Tim Hilliard

Happy Owner
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Guard 300A PP Recaro
I have a work van and spend most of my time on the road, so mine will see very little use as of right now. I'm sure my wife will steal it when I'm not home so the tires will have a short life ;)
Sponsored