MRR Wheels

101charley

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charley
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Magnetic, 400A, 6AT, 3.55, MBRP Street
Has anyone ever installed MRR wheels? I am looking at the MK1 in a staggered fit - 20 x 9 in front and 20 x 10.5 in back. Ilike the aggressive look with a 4"lip in the rear and 2.5" front. Both have a 40 mm offset and should fit fine. My car is (or rather will be - since I don't have it yet!) a GT Premium with automatic transmission. So no PP and no Brembo brakes. Does anyone have any recommendations, criticism, positive or negative on MRR wheels? Thanks in advance for your help.
Sponsored

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)
S550 Mustang & Shelby GT350 platform
I personally own a set of their GF wheels and ive been working with them for years. Lets put aside being a vendor and premier dealer for them for a moment and Ill state my feelings as a owner of their product.

I love them simple as that its a good product I daily drive my car with these wheels and do about 500 miles a week on them by commuting their tough as hell and definitely take the grunt of the LA roads here.

Fitment is on point the MK1 just like the GF wheels is custom cnc on order so offset and bolt pattern done in accordance with the vehicle fitment so it can be done spot on each and every time.

Customer service is good had one issue ( wasnt due to the wheel) I hit something going 80+ ( a vice) and they replaced it for me even though it wasnt a structure issue and they have done the same for my clients as well.

All in all its a brand I stand behind as a consumer and as a rep.