• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

2015-17 Mustang Hooker Catback Exchaust (3inch)

jcart953

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Mustang Premium
Last edited:
OP
OP

jcart953

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Price slightly lowered. Taking offers. More pictures to come.

Bahndvr

Roushcharged
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Roush Warrior Mustang
Vehicle Showcase
Interested.
Why are you selling?

Sponsored

OP
OP

jcart953

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I got a killer deal from a friend for another exhaust. I've also recently been a horrible planner as of late as I bought 2 tunning devices, 2 different tunes (not sure why as I'm going SC/turbo in the future), 2sets of tires, 2 sets of exhaust , and a few other random stuff I have doubles of :/. My loss your gain lol

PM me for offers.

@5ooh_kenny -it seems we are a bit far for trade. Not sure how that would work or what I would want for that matter. At this time preference on cash.

Stang-15

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
I rarely see this exhaust system talked about on the forums, but I've had the same system and Blackheart headers for 2 years, and I think it's great. I always receive compliments as well. GLWS.

OP
OP

jcart953

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
^Thanks . I'm surprised too as the company has been in business for like 50+ years and makes quality pieces. They must not be a vendor on here or something.

All PM's have been replied to.

Sponsored

Kracken_GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium 5.0 + Full Bolt Ons
PMD

jabrax

Threads
Reaction score
First Name