ricardocabesa

STD free
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT w/PP
Sorry to burst your bubble, but this is 100% definitely not an R. An R doesn't even MSRP for that cheap lol.

Here is the car you are speaking of straight off of their website...
https://sandersonford.com/NewFordCars/2017-Ford-Mustang-Glendale-mIOeV1jOW0GyD_l_4Ze_EA

And here is the window sticker. Just so you know, that R with a circle beside it is the a copyright symbol, not the "R" for GT350R...

windowsticker.jpg
Thanks for setting me straight.:cheers: I have changed the thread title .

mattlqx

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'22 Mach 1, '16 F-150, '14 Fiesta ST, '14 Audi A7
A-No,not all over the place.Maybe some places. I'll thread whatever I think is relevant.
B-Targeted advertising DID NOT come into play regarding the 350R. I friend advised me.You are wrong,it IS an R. I am looking at the window sticker and the last 6 of the VIN are 526942.
C-not relevant to this thread
D-move along
You are seriously dumb. Please tell me more about how the last 6 digits of a VIN matter at all.

OP
OP
ricardocabesa

ricardocabesa

STD free
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT w/PP
You are seriously dumb. Please tell me more about how the last 6 digits of a VIN matter at all.
As are you. But resorting to name-calling is what I would expect from a mono-brow,low I.Q. middle schooler.See how I lowered myself to your level? See post 17 which is 3 posts above this post.

Last edited:

Sponsored

icormba

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Jeep SRT8 / GT350R / FocusRS
Often when someone replies to another one's post you only see said reply when notified in email. No other posts are seen unless one takes the time to read them once back on the forum. However, since your reply to his rely was so far from being correct and the fact that Matt, and most of us here, knows how to read the GT350 and GT350R window stickers... your post just showed flashbacks of past dealer horrors. aka... I didn't notice your post 17 either! Until now.

OP
OP
ricardocabesa

ricardocabesa

STD free
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT w/PP
Often when someone replies to another one's post you only see said reply when notified in email. No other posts are seen unless one takes the time to read them once back on the forum. However, since your reply to his rely was so far from being correct and the fact that Matt, and most of us here, knows how to read the GT350 and GT350R window stickers... your post just showed flashbacks of past dealer horrors. aka... I didn't notice your post 17 either! Until now.[/QUOTE
Again,it was 3 posts above and approx. 6 inches. On the same page. It's not like this is a long thread. But I have learned a very valuable lesson in this thread-won't be trying to share what I thought was a great deal for someone. It won't happen again.

Bossing

attacks tracks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just can't get enuff!
Enjoyed it so far but time to wind this thread up............. :p

See what I did there.... :lol:

Touché. ;)

OP
OP
ricardocabesa

ricardocabesa

STD free
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT w/PP
Enjoyed it so far but time to wind this thread up............. :p

See what I did there.... :lol:

Touché. ;)
Good one! But before we do,could you post a few pics of your flatware and your servants. TIA :lol:indeed

Lurker_350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 - Tech
Really? I met [MENTION=6571]Bossing[/MENTION] at the track attack and he is a down to earth guy that likes cars. You would never know how successful he is by outward appearance or how he talks. Can't think of any reason besides jealousy as to why you would respond negatively to his accurate comment.

OP
OP
ricardocabesa

ricardocabesa

STD free
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT w/PP
Really? I met [MENTION=6571]Bossing[/MENTION] at the track attack and he is a down to earth guy that likes cars. You would never know how successful he is by outward appearance or how he talks. Can't think of any reason besides jealousy as to why you would respond negatively to his accurate comment.
Off topic but jealous of what,his toys? Had them but that is for his other "about me" thread.Move along.
Sponsored

Last edited: