• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Where to buy OEM Black Fuel Door

JeffreyDJ

Jedi
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JJ
Vehicle(s)
'17 Mustang GT
Anyone have any clue where to buy an OEM black fuel door? I've looked "everywhere" and can't find one. I don't like the riveted or logo'd look of the after market ones.
Sponsored

CompOface

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP Comp Orange / Daily 2010 F-150 5.4L
fordparts.com lists it, part #405A26. Doesn't show paint options and looks like you will have to pick it up at a dealership. You have to select your year/model from the drop down, then search the part number.

Never personally been a fan of the blacked out fuel doors personally, but I like your approach. The rivets and logos just add too much IMO.

fordsvtparts

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang parts!
OP
OP
JeffreyDJ

JeffreyDJ

Jedi
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JJ
Vehicle(s)
'17 Mustang GT
I was hoping to find a pre-painted, or OEM take-off from someone. But, absent that as a choice, I may just order one and give it a shot :)

Sponsored

OP
OP
JeffreyDJ

JeffreyDJ

Jedi
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JJ
Vehicle(s)
'17 Mustang GT
Got one ordered and I'll see if I can find someone here to paint it for me for not too much. It'll probably be a few weeks after I get it, before I can it sprayed to match the black on the rest of the car. Once I do, I'll move this to the cosmetic forum with results.