Sponsored

NEW SYNC 3.0 Build 20204 Nav Android Auto/Apple Carplay

scott_0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I really hate the Gracenote album art, much prefer the stock art.......
Sponsored

RawisTheGameHhH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Conv't
I really hate the Gracenote album art, much prefer the stock art.......
ill take that too but neither work; not album art appears at all from my USB and it used to work 100% accurately on 1.0, leaked 2.2 it sort of worked but a lot had generic album art

OP
OP
HizliBullet

HizliBullet

GT350
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mustang
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350, 17 Edge Sport
Vehicle Showcase
I'll share it as soon as I can confirm it works. I haven't been able to get it on 17011 yet.
funny thing is last night after waiting 35mins and no progress, I started up the car, it said successfully installed with the downward arrow on the top right showing 17011..I have the new version without closure:shrug:

TexasRebel

Gearshifter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 YZ GTPP - PP2
funny thing is last night after waiting 35mins and no progress, I started up the car, it said successfully installed with the downward arrow on the top right showing 17011..I have the new version without closure:shrug:
17011 installed without issue... My gracenote version number is missing.

I used this post when it did the same thing on 16280. It worked that time, but doesn't seem to work now. It has been raining so I haven't done much tonight. I plan to run the full installer again on the drive to work tomorrow.

Sponsored

scott6809

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GTCS
Successful upgrade from 1.0 to 2.2, it took 27minutes in my 2016 GT Prem with Nav.

Now if I understand what I've read in these threads, all I need is HU5Z-19A387-A (Single USB Port) for center console which will enable me to use Apple Car Play while keeping USB under head unit active too. Or if I go with HC3Z-19a387-B (dual USB) in center console will disable one under head unit.

scott_0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
the missing Gracenote issue seems to be random, my nav car had Gracenote on the leaked version, and now has it on the official release as well, its shit but I have it........

1024GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT

Sponsored

K'stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost premium
Yes I did
USB wouldn't work for me.
My auto update does not check very frequently and there is no way to trigger it manually. Well, except master reset.
I don't want to do the master reset everyday, setup wifi, Bluetooth, and Nav everyday.

Does it check for update automatically regularly for you guys? If not, how do you force it? Still on Sync 3 v1.0, so no manual check option like in v2.

TexasRebel

Gearshifter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 YZ GTPP - PP2
My auto update does not check very frequently and there is no way to trigger it manually. Well, except master reset.
I don't want to do the master reset everyday, setup wifi, Bluetooth, and Nav everyday.

Does it check for update automatically regularly for you guys? If not, how do you force it? Still on Sync 3 v1.0, so no manual check option like in v2.
I think the question is:

Has anyone who has NOT attempted the USB update one single time updated?

1024GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT

I did a soft reset and nothing was lost. Hold down power and fwd skip button until it turns off.

Quackfoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Black GT Premium
I think the question is:

Has anyone who has NOT attempted the USB update one single time updated?
The update is 2 gig, might not be enough onboard memory for over air. Make sure your usb drive is smaller than 16gb, I've run into a lot of devices that won't update off anything larger. Some won't read anything over 8 gig. I used an 8 gig drive myself.

RedfireV8

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 A10
Since the official update is out, should we use it or the leaked version or does it not matter?
Sponsored