2015+ S550 Mustang Forum (GT, GT350, GT500, Mach 1, Ecoboost) - Mustang6G.com 5 - Hypermotive -1
2015+ S550 Mustang Forum (GT, GT350, GT500, Mach 1, Ecoboost) - Mustang6G.com
Homepage Wiki MOTM Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Ford Bronco Forum Calendar Garage

Go Back   2015+ S550 Mustang Forum (GT, GT350, GT500, Mach 1, Ecoboost) - Mustang6G.com > Sponsor Forums > Team Beefcake Racing

User Tag List

Old 02-14-2017, 08:40 PM   #1
Lev's GT

Drives: 2015 Mustang GT w/PP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Thanks Terry!

Wanted to publicly thank Terry for hooking me up during Black Friday. I just returned to the toys I purchased after spending a year overseas (military). He gave me a great price and I was relieved to see that the Corsa Xtreme (black quad tips), painted JLT CAI, 170 thermo, Lund nGuage, and Barton shifter all arrived in perfect condition. Terry, I'll definitely be calling you the next time I want to upgrade! Top notch customer service and support!
Lev's GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2017, 08:44 PM   #2
beefcake

Drives: 2015 Ford Mustang
Mentioned: 201 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
iTrader Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lev's GT View Post
Wanted to publicly thank Terry for hooking me up during Black Friday. I just returned to the toys I purchased after spending a year overseas (military). He gave me a great price and I was relieved to see that the Corsa Xtreme (black quad tips), painted JLT CAI, 170 thermo, Lund nGuage, and Barton shifter all arrived in perfect condition. Terry, I'll definitely be calling you the next time I want to upgrade! Top notch customer service and support!
your very welcome

and thanks for your service
beefcake is offline   Reply With Quote