Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GTPP premium
  • Banned
I'm currently running the tune required steeda cai. I'm considering getting a gt350 CAI to go with my gt350 mani and TB but I'm wondering if it would be a waste of money?

Is jlt the only company making a CAI for the gt350? Would this be a decent benefit for my car? Or would it be negligible?

I know some people would recommend the pmas, but I don't care for the esthetics of it.
Sponsored

wildcatgoal

@sirboom_photography
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Yes, I've personally seen installations (and even helped install one) with a Steeda intake. It fits just fine and it flows plenty much. You'll need an adapter coupling (I think MMR sells one?) if you are using the GT350 throttle body, which the guy I helped did. I can see where he got it.

OP
OP
armykyle1 [HACKED ACCOUNT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GTPP premium
  • Banned
Yes, I've personally seen installations (and even helped install one) with a Steeda intake. It fits just fine and it flows plenty much. You'll need an adapter coupling (I think MMR sells one?) if you are using the GT350 throttle body, which the guy I helped did. I can see where he got it.
Everything is already installed. Gt350 mani and TB with a 4" coupler to use the steeda cai. I'm just curious if I can get more out of my setup.
FB_IMG_1483749795649.jpg

NvrFinished

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 DIB GTPP
Oh! Misunderstood. I doubt it... not worth spending $XXX to try.
I agree. Money spent to get a net +5/-5 hp gain is not worth it. Everyone is saying that headers is where you want to put your money if you are looking for more HP from your setup.

OP
OP

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GTPP premium
  • Banned
Oh! Misunderstood. I doubt it... not worth spending $XXX to try.
I agree. Money spent to get a net +5/-5 hp gain is not worth it. Everyone is saying that headers is where you want to put your money if you are looking for more HP from your setup.
I would sell my steeda and hopefully only be out of pocket $150 for a new CAI.

Headers definitely help out and sound is great. I guess the next step is cams or boost.
Sponsored