jbailer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB Magnetic Premium PP 50AP
Hello [MENTION=15775]Xlume[/MENTION]

I sent you one email ago 8 days and i sent another one 2 days ago regarding my order and i didn't received an answer.
Maybe you didn't received my emails ... i sent you on private message the number of my order and my email.

Thanks
Check your junk mail folder, I had had that problem. They are very responsive.
Sponsored

nrothaar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP Race Red
About to place my order while the sale is going on. Can the default color be set on the color shift pony so that a certain color will always come on first when the car starts?

jbailer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
I ordered mine on April 1. I didn't want to take the chance of the sale ending. I thought it was a one day sale. I'm just happy to finally have it ordered, looking forward to swapping out my Ford lit pony for this one.

Sponsored

scoobydoonut

Texas Mustang Crazy GIRL
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wendy
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
About to place my order while the sale is going on. Can the default color be set on the color shift pony so that a certain color will always come on first when the car starts?
Yes , mine is on white when I'm driving with the lights on

jbailer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
Anybody order during the April fools day sale? If so, have you heard anything? It's been over 2 weeks and I've heard nothing regarding the order from Xlume. I've tried emailing them and PMing here on the forum with no response.

OP
OP
Xlume

Xlume

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.x-lume.com
Vehicle(s)
JEEP
Anybody order during the April fools day sale? If so, have you heard anything? It's been over 2 weeks and I've heard nothing regarding the order from Xlume. I've tried emailing them and PMing here on the forum with no response.
If you look at your order it tells you clearly there is a 20 business day delivery time! Given that the sale was on a Sat that means the expected delivery date would be 28th Apr. Your PM was sent to us on 14th Apr... 2 days ago. I don't know about the US but here in Australia it is the Easter holiday period and both Friday just gone and Monday coming are public holidays, so technically that pushes your order back to 2nd May.

As you may or may not have seen we have also had some production issues with our plating guy which is not fully resolved as yet, so all the people that ordered before you will of course be getting their badges first, some have been very patient and understanding of the delays, others have not. We are ready to go but outside suppliers are holding us up, that is the way of the business world sometimes, and especially with new to market products. Believe it or not, we actually want to send these badges out just as soon as we possibly can. The more badges out there being shown, the more people become aware of them.

Now, i'm going back to enjoy my long weekend with my family. :thumbsup::ford:

jbailer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
If you look at your order it tells you clearly there is a 20 business day delivery time! Given that the sale was on a Sat that means the expected delivery date would be 28th Apr. Your PM was sent to us on 14th Apr... 2 days ago. I don't know about the US but here in Australia it is the Easter holiday period and both Friday just gone and Monday coming are public holidays, so technically that pushes your order back to 2nd May.

As you may or may not have seen we have also had some production issues with our plating guy which is not fully resolved as yet, so all the people that ordered before you will of course be getting their badges first, some have been very patient and understanding of the delays, others have not. We are ready to go but outside suppliers are holding us up, that is the way of the business world sometimes, and especially with new to market products. Believe it or not, we actually want to send these badges out just as soon as we possibly can. The more badges out there being shown, the more people become aware of them.

Now, i'm going back to enjoy my long weekend with my family. :thumbsup::ford:
I saw the message during the order and I had heard about the issue with the plater but thought you said that was resolved, that you had a new plating guy now and things were back on track. I wasn't expecting delivery, all I was looking for was communication. Aside from the PM that I sent you on Thursday, April 13th, I also sent an email on Monday April 10th and didn't get a reply to that either. Don't make it sound like I just came to the public forum and complained unreasonably. I simply came here and asked if anyone had heard anything from Xlume since the sale. After placing my order over 2 weeks ago, I heard nothing from Xlume. I got my receipt of payment from PayPal but no confirmation of order from you guys. Again, all I was looking for was some acknowledgement of the order so lighten up and enjoy your weekend... ;)

OP
OP
Xlume

Xlume

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.x-lume.com
Vehicle(s)
JEEP
I saw the message during the order and I had heard about the issue with the plater but thought you said that was resolved, that you had a new plating guy now and things were back on track. I wasn't expecting delivery, all I was looking for was communication. Aside from the PM that I sent you on Thursday, April 13th, I also sent an email on Monday April 10th and didn't get a reply to that either. Don't make it sound like I just came to the public forum and complained unreasonably. I simply came here and asked if anyone had heard anything from Xlume since the sale. After placing my order over 2 weeks ago, I heard nothing from Xlume. I got my receipt of payment from PayPal but no confirmation of order from you guys. Again, all I was looking for was some acknowledgement of the order so lighten up and enjoy your weekend... ;)
Unfortunately the plating issue wasn't resolved, the guy saying he could do it backed out at the last step and left us stuck again.

When an order is placed you get a confirmation such as you did. There is no need for us to communicate with customers until the time we complete the shipping paperwork, at which time you will get 2 emails. One advising your order has been fulfilled, and another from DHL Couriers advising you of your tracking number. I'm not sure what it is you want us to say during the delivery period, which is currently 20 business days but we do expect to drop that down to 5-7 business days once our production is flowing correctly.

Sponsored

jbailer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
Unfortunately the plating issue wasn't resolved, the guy saying he could do it backed out at the last step and left us stuck again.

When an order is placed you get a confirmation such as you did. There is no need for us to communicate with customers until the time we complete the shipping paperwork, at which time you will get 2 emails. One advising your order has been fulfilled, and another from DHL Couriers advising you of your tracking number. I'm not sure what it is you want us to say during the delivery period, which is currently 20 business days but we do expect to drop that down to 5-7 business days once our production is flowing correctly.
The only confirmation I got was from PayPal saying money left my account to Xlume. Normal business practice is for the vendor to send an acknowledgement of any purchase but especially that initial communication when the order will not be fulfilled right away. I've ordered a LOT of stuff online over the years and never once have I not received a communication from the vendor at the time of purchase except for yours. Something you might want to consider. It's your opportunity to thank the customer for their purchase and let them know their order is being processed plus it assures the customer you got the order. The notice from PayPal is equivalent to a notice from a credit card company telling the customer a charge was made. That has nothing to do with vendor communication.

OP
OP
Xlume

Xlume

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.x-lume.com
Vehicle(s)
JEEP
You should have got a confirmation of order emailed to you as well not from PayPal thats is an automated response from website, its possible somewhere in spam.

jbailer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
You should have got a confirmation of order emailed to you as well not from PayPal thats is an automated response from website, its possible somewhere in spam.
No, that was the problem. I never received a response from Xlume after placing the order. It didn't go to junk mail, I watched for that very closely after missing your reply to my emailed questions to you before ordering and your reply to my email went to junk mail. Not too far back in this thread I even suggested to someone else to check their junk mail.

OP
OP
Xlume

Xlume

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.x-lume.com
Vehicle(s)
JEEP
Will have our logo centre, then what you purchased below it.
Yeh we noticed that a few people where asking about replies and product happned on jeep forums.
Even screenshot two replies he found in spam, tho we havent had issue of late it was like like a span of 4 weeks or so. Seemed to have sorted itself out.

Possibly "X" lol

OP
OP
Xlume

Xlume

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.x-lume.com
Vehicle(s)
JEEP
57 badges have been assembled last night and being packaged up tonight ready for shipping out on Monday. If you are waiting then you would have received an email from DHL with a tracking number. Be sure and post pics of the installed badges on our Facebook page and Instagram.

Thanks to everyone who has waited patiently while we were delayed.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.