Sponsored

Roush AB - Need to hear it

shockme66

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT 50th Annv. Magnetic
Anyone in the NJ/PA area with a Rough AB on their GT? I really need to hear this in person before pulling the trigger.

Thanks!
Sponsored

ryant601

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT - Black Accent Package
Close, but not NJ or PA. I'm in Westchester, NY

Just buy it, trust me.

OP
OP
shockme66

shockme66

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Close, but not NJ or PA. I'm in Westchester, NY

Just buy it, trust me.
Do you have any videos uploaded? I have gone through a few systems and have had drone, rasp and vibration; these were cat back systems, but I think the AB may be best for me. I just don't want it too loud or too raspy.

ryant601

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
My friend took a cell phone video that I kept because it sounds glorious. That's all I've got though.

OP
OP
shockme66

shockme66

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My friend took a cell phone video that I kept because it sounds glorious. That's all I've got though.
can you send it to me; I'll PM with my cell or email?

Sponsored

ryant601

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
sure

RubyRedBoost

Traded EB old name New GT
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT with PP
Do you have any videos uploaded? I have gone through a few systems and have had drone, rasp and vibration; these were cat back systems, but I think the AB may be best for me. I just don't want it too loud or too raspy.
Roush is pretty dam raspy. If not one of the worse.

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
the rasp is just a fact of life. bathe in it's gloriousness

but

corsa. :-)

berserker_sid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Guard GT premium
so i have roush and these are great... i am also putting H pipe on it.

No rasp in der in most of the systems, on higher rpms. Deep tones are in few but again on high revs all have rasp.

So its subjective.

blk_5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CO 2015 GT PP
http://www.cjponyparts.com/roush-axle-back-exhaust-stainless-steel-gt-2015-2017/p/CBR19/

Watch the video they posted underneath the product....shows before/after as well as the sound inside and outside of their car. CJ does a great job reviewing exhaust setups. I had the Roush AB and loved it.....just added an X pipe and I like it even more. It is no doubt an aggressive exhaust, but what I loved with just the AB was that it also had zero drone while cruising on the expressway.

Sponsored

berserker_sid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Guard GT premium
http://www.cjponyparts.com/roush-axle-back-exhaust-stainless-steel-gt-2015-2017/p/CBR19/

Watch the video they posted underneath the product....shows before/after as well as the sound inside and outside of their car. CJ does a great job reviewing exhaust setups. I had the Roush AB and loved it.....just added an X pipe and I like it even more. It is no doubt an aggressive exhaust, but what I loved with just the AB was that it also had zero drone while cruising on the expressway.
totally agree.. but i am going h pipe way.

ryant601

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
I definitely want to hear the H pipe combo. I don't know if I want to subject my roommates to that much more sound though.

berserker_sid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Guard GT premium
I definitely want to hear the H pipe combo. I don't know if I want to subject my roommates to that much more sound though.
see.. roush +h or x.. is one of the loudest combo..

only diff. h is deeper muscle and x is little raspy and exotic car like

blk_5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CO 2015 GT PP
Below Cj shows the X and H with a quad Roush. It sounds pretty close to my single tip axleback...it will give you the right idea of what it would be like. As far as noise, it makes the car stupid loud when you're getting on it and cold start up, but not ridiculous when cruising at a low RPM. If it makes you feel any better, I currently live in a condo and have had the X pipe added for a few months now. My bedroom is right on top of my garage and my neighbors is adjacent literally one wall away. I currently leave for work around 7 most days and am often out at the gym past 10/11:00 and have yet to receive a single complaint. This is in a neighborhood with a strict HOA who is known to be punks about any complaints. I just am careful leaving/entering the sub. I love my setup and could only see myself switching to the Corsa extreme setup, but I'm only in a total of $500 for my current setup so I can't see myself justifying the extra coin.

H PIPE with quad Roush:

http://www.cjponyparts.com/resonator-delete-h-pipe-aluminized-steel-gt-2015-2017/p/RDHP1/

X PIPE with quad Roush:

http://www.cjponyparts.com/resonator-delete-x-pipe-aluminized-steel-gt-2015-2017/p/RDXP1/