Sponsored

My Mustang Caught My Girlfriend Cheating!

Hashbrownn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
cars, SUVs & trucks
I am glad I found my wife before social media and tinder.
I can't imagine trying to find someone in this day and age.
Glad OP found out before it got messy.
Sponsored

MakStang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cellentis.uk
First Name
Makis
Vehicle(s)
A 2017 miraculous little beast
No! It's a great thread!

Barrel

Hoonigan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cars and Trucks

Sponsored

derklink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach 1
One of the by-products of growing up in a house with a sister that had a lot of friends and thin walls.

One of the lesser known facts about women is they usually date at least two guys at once. There's the main guy then a backup guy in case the main guy starts getting flakey.

Before you freak out too much, from my understanding they don't usually have sex with both at the same time but keep the other on a leash in case they have to trade their main guy out. Sleeping with both is really frowned upon and if their friends find out then it seems to make the main dude available to be moved on by the other women. It's like a chicks code or something.

From the sounds of that text message looks like you were about to get "rotated out" so you got it just in time. However, you may get a call from one of her friends soon, you know just to "talk".

100% Agreed! Happened to me years ago with my Ex. F*** her, she was the worst. However, without that horrible experience I would have never met my fiancée :)

@ OP: It sucks but I am happy for you, man. At least you are not wasting precious life time with her anymore. I believe in Karma and that something positive will come out of this :thumbsup:There are good girls out there, its just not easy to find them.

Blacksmith

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Damn dude, I'm sorry to hear that if things were going well otherwise, sometimes when they aren't tho your gut will clue you in. Just so happens your Mustang had your back.... Enjoy finding a new chick and take your time, plenty of them out there, especially if you're driving a stang!

Dominant1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dr Frankenstang
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt/cs auto 3:55 gears
Vehicle Showcase

LowcountryMustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium
I wonder if Jake knew she was with you. Or if she told him you and her broke it off. Either way I bet your glad to get rid of her. She probably called him crying.
No way Jake didn't know. Like a good neighbor, He's always there.

Jake is her coworker and knew the OP. He was dating her for two years, five months of which Jake was sneaking off to his car after work to hookup. Did Jake not think to ask why they never went back to her place for 5 months?

Facebook, Twitter, IG, Snapchat....... Jake couldn't have know "dated" her 5 months without noticing.

Sponsored

FranzVonHoffer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Mustang Base GT TP
No way Jake didn't know. Like a good neighbor, He's always there.

Jake is her coworker and knew the OP. He was dating her for two years, five months of which Jake was sneaking off to his car after work to hookup. Did Jake not think to ask why they never went back to her place for 5 months?

Facebook, Twitter, IG, Snapchat....... Jake couldn't have know "dated" her 5 months without noticing.
That's a pretty reckless text if he knew. You don't send text like that if you're the "back door man"

wireeater

Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2019 Mustang GT Premium+ PP 6spd
Jake 2017... so that means she must have Jake's from multiple years.... :D

FranzVonHoffer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Mustang Base GT TP
She feels like amateur hour to me.

The pro jugglers be like "I'm saving you on my phone as Helen, if a man ever calls you asking for Helen you just tell him Helen and Leyla went shopping. Then I want you to text me, 'is Helen with you?"

2016Gruv

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
Hey all! It's been a while since I've been here. Just finished up graduating from Air Force BMT! I already racked up 72,000 miles on Sultry as she is still going strong with no problems!

I thought I would share a great story that happened to me yesterday whenever my girlfriend of 2 years and I decided to go have a dinner date. Thanks to my Ford Mustang, I am now single and I couldn't be any happier.

So it started off as a normal drive yesterday. Every time my girlfriend (well, ex now) gets in my car, she always plays her music through my Bluetooth. As all of you guys are aware, the Ford Mustang also will display your messages and contacts on the dash screen. I stopped by a gas station to fuel up while she ran inside to get drinks for later. The phone left in her hand as it always does, but was still paired and connected to my car. While she was inside, I get a message from "Jake 2017" pop up on the screen. (Jake is one of her co-workers I know). Something in my gut told me to tap the "Listen" button just because I know she would never know and is already secretive with her locked phone. Sure enough, the Ford female voice reads out to me "Hey baby, can't wait to see you tomorrow night. Let me know if you want to meet up in my car outside after work again." I froze in shock. She came walking back outside and I simply said "Jake is the reason why you are being left here. Lose my number and delete me off everything." Came to find out later by one of her friends that she and Jake have been in a relationship for 5 months now.

So I treated my car today for doing such a good deed by giving her a new set of rear tires and wiper blades. We plan on taking my friends out to Miami next week to have fun!

Thank you, Ford and your marvelous technology. :ford:
Congrats on graduating BMT and good luck with your future endeavors. Your ex-girlfriend obviously lacks good character. If you were sexually active with her, it may behoove you to request an STD panel from the clinic.

LowcountryMustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium

Text From Jake 1935: "Hey Dear, can't wait to see you tomorrow night. Kindly Respond to meet up in my Duesenberg outside after work again."
Sponsored