Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

ahl395

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Allan
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, 2006 Infiniti G35X
Purchased some winter tires for my mustang today, temps dropping quick and these summers arent gonna do well much longer.

255/35/19
285/35/19

On silver Performance pack wheels.

ForYourOwnGood

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber Blue 5.0
No more shiny chrome emblems today! I wasn't really happy with just the tape holding the back GT emblem on so I melted the plastic spurs with my junk soldering iron so its like they were when it shipped from the factory, seems to hold it down nicely. Now I'm just waiting on the new UPR front horse because I broke all of the pins on the black Ford one I got yesterday.
5RnG6vI.jpg
uB7KSrH.jpg

FranzVonHoffer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Mustang Base GT TP

Sponsored

Austinj427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Man I love the heated mirrors on the premium package, those things melt really quick. First car I ever had with that option.
On quite a few of my previous cars I've had it but I figured I wouldn't need it on this one. No way I am driving this thing in bad weather!

Turns out it's physically difficult to walk past this car to my Ranger or Camry.

JeffreyDJ

Jedi
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JJ
Vehicle(s)
'17 Mustang GT
Great to hear you like it. My orders from DM has worked out well.
Great group of guys. I'd highly recommend them, especially if you're in the DFW area and need any sort of install work or dyno time. I can tell you they were $70-$100 cheaper for my PP2 install than any dealer and I trusted them more than the dealers I spoke with.

ForYourOwnGood

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber Blue 5.0
On quite a few of my previous cars I've had it but I figured I wouldn't need it on this one. No way I am driving this thing in bad weather!

Turns out it's physically difficult to walk past this car to my Ranger or Camry.
I'm doing it. Don't care any more, I'm going to drive the wheels off of it, snow and salt be damned. Winter wheels and Pilot Alpin PA4's going on tomorrow for the season. I work a nice federal job and have more leave hours stacked up than you can shake a stick at, if its that bad outside I'll call out.

Sponsored

FranzVonHoffer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Mustang Base GT TP
Never even thought about this as a problem. Heated mirrors mmmm

BradleyMac

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP, 2015 Lincoln MKC & 2010 F150
You don't happen to live around Jerry from BullShitKorner on youTube? That looks like his street? Probably not but figured I'd ask. His channel is great.

https://www.youtube.com/user/Bullshitkorner
LOL, unless the BullShitKorner lives in Southern AB Canada, no I don't live near him. But now that you mention him, I'll have to look him up. Cheers.

Ok, I just went to the link you provided above and as it turns out I actually live about 200 miles away from Calgary, where it appears Bullshitkorner is located. Viewed his time lapse of the rockies which he currently has posted and recognize and have been to most of the sights there. Too funny. However, I couldn't find any pic's of his car.

FranzVonHoffer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Mustang Base GT TP
LOL, unless the BullShitKorner lives in Southern AB Canada, no I don't live near him. But now that you mention him, I'll have to look him up. Cheers.
I think he is in Southern Alberta. He does a mashup of DIY, photography, off-road adventuring, beer and cigar reviews. NSFW but a really fun guy that keeps a fun channel. Every once in a while he says he's going to lay off the foul language but then all his subscribers revolt and he goes back to it. You should check it out.

JeffreyDJ

Jedi
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JJ
Vehicle(s)
'17 Mustang GT
Added the hinge covers. They took a month or so to arrive from China, but the quality was good and they snapped on easily and fit well.
IMG_3964.jpg

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
Added the hinge covers. They took a month or so to arrive from China, but the quality was good and they snapped on easily and fit well.
Waiting on mine to come in now too, just got the other covers that I ordered at the same time so it shouldn't be long.

I'm having a slight issue getting them to stick on both sides though, it only firmly clicks on one side then pops off the other after a second.
IMG_20171107_212558.jpg
IMG_20171107_213112.jpg
IMG_20171107_213120.jpg
Sponsored