Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

flyinghunter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT Premium
Put in some PVC welt around the door trim and the radio bezel. I'll see how I like it after a few days, worst case I'm out about $6 on it but it adds some uniqueness to my car.
Wow -that looks very cool. Question - where do get this PVC material?
Sponsored

FranzVonHoffer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Mustang Base GT TP
I upgraded my scanner to a BCT436 and swapped out my glass mount antenna to a ground plane version. I've really been resisting drilling a hole in my trunk but it unleashed my range. This 436 is nice but I think I'm going to return it and get the dash mounted 546.

26424926109_3529d9b0cd_b.jpg
IMG_0014 by Erick, on Flickr

24349101798_323122ff9e_b.jpg
IMG_0013 by Erick, on Flickr

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase

ahl395

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Allan
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, 2006 Infiniti G35X
Put in some PVC welt around the door trim and the radio bezel. I'll see how I like it after a few days, worst case I'm out about $6 on it but it adds some uniqueness to my car.
That looks awesome, where did you get it?

Sponsored

swat 79

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I really dig that!

Definitely it looks great. I did white on mine and people think it came from the factory with it. I will say that there is one corner on the door panel that I just can't get in for the life of me

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
Definitely it looks great. I did white on mine and people think it came from the factory with it. I will say that there is one corner on the door panel that I just can't get in for the life of me
I gave up on the passenger door panel yesterday because it was too hot outside for me when I was working on it. For me, the toughest part is the upper most part to rounding the corner towards the open end of the door.

I also thought about putting some on the inner kick panel area (not sure if that's the right name for it), but it wasn't as tight of a fit and the piping kept poking back out.

swat 79

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I gave up on the passenger door panel yesterday because it was too hot outside for me when I was working on it. For me, the toughest part is the upper most part to rounding the corner towards the open end of the door.

I also thought about putting some on the inner kick panel area (not sure if that's the right name for it), but it wasn't as tight of a fit and the piping kept poking back out.
Yeah me too. On the driver's side, I had no issues, but on the passenger side, on that exact spot I just could not get it installed.

abharwani

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT Premium
Fitted some new shoes. P51s thanks to Paul at PK Auto Design
Looks great! Tire sizes? And are you on stock suspension?

Edit: Saw your other thread mentioning 1" drop on Steeda progressives.

JeffreyDJ

Jedi
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JJ
Vehicle(s)
'17 Mustang GT
Headed out to Dallas Mustang and had my Ford Performance Power Pack 2 Installed. Great people, very friendly, great price. Couldn't be happier. Unfortunately I only got to drive back the few miles from there to work after I was done and then was in traffic the entire way. In that short time, I could notice it's a huge difference both in power and responsiveness. Pictures coming later.

Sponsored

JuRuKi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/PP
Got my tires mounted/balanced at Pk Auto Design :headbang:
IMG_6187.jpg
IMG_6178.jpg