Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

Ruby15GT

Ruby15GT
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nate
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ruby Red GT Premium
Added the GT350 Start Button. It looks very nice. It took 2 days to realized I made a small gouge on the trim while prying it out with a pick. Wish I either drilled out the center of the old button or did it the long way and took the dash apart. That thing required a lot more prying then I thought it would. Advise: put electrical tape down on the trim piece and the pick to avoid marking the center dash trim. it is too expensive to make it worth replacing.
Sponsored

Weasel1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP
Painted hood vents on my RR black. Looks wicked
Pics or it did not happen.:doh:

I was thinking about doing this, so I would love to see them.:D

Weasel1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP
Nice color choice, got a side view pic? Trying to decide if I want black rims with my GB. Seen a few GB's around in Plano but no GT's with black rims.
Here ya go.

IMG_1236.jpg

Colleton

Mustang Fan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2017 Edge Sport, 2013 Focus ST
Put the windshield ovals on. :thumbsup:
Looks good from the outside. Do you have a big red oval on the inside of the windshield?

Sponsored

Carzzi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Rapid Red 401A PP1 A10 Magneride
Put on the Steeda clutch assist spring.
At first, I didn't notice a big difference. After driving for a few hours I began to notice that my clutch engagement was a lot less lurchy. Not bad for fifteen bucks.

ghst

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP 401a RIP
I'm getting more and tempted by the day to go all out with this car... big wing, bags, carbon fiber hood... somebody talk me out of it.

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
I'm getting more and tempted by the day to go all out with this car... big wing, bags, carbon fiber hood... somebody talk me out of it.
Do it! Do it all!!! Lol

Semi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
79 ford f250 7.5l/2015 gt pp ruby red
Buy one that already has all that stuff, you'll thank me. Your pocketbook will thank me. :ford:

wireeater

Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2019 Mustang GT Premium+ PP 6spd
I got pulled over again Saturday night. Again for some slight hooning and let off AGAIN with just a warning. I will admit at this point that owning a Mustang definitely gives you more traffic privileges than owning import sport cars. This is the 3rd time I could have easily gotten tickets but was let off with warnings. Having a clean driving record helps but they could have easily changed that.

Sponsored

HISSMAN

Large Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Oxford White GT/PP Premium
I got pulled over again Saturday night. Again for some slight hooning and let off AGAIN with just a warning. I will admit at this point that owning a Mustang definitely gives you more traffic privileges than owning import sport cars. This is the 3rd time I could have easily gotten tickets but was let off with warnings. Having a clean driving record helps but they could have easily changed that.

You are a danger to society!

wireeater

Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2019 Mustang GT Premium+ PP 6spd
You are a danger to society!
I am. A menace to society!

In my fairness he did say he heard me squeal my tires leaving the gas station which was exaggerated. My tires chirp on Sheetz concrete parking lots unless I let the car idle through them. They are just noisy tires. Now when he pulled me, I did go around a guy and gunned it a little bit which ended up putting me around 20MPH above the limit. It was a 25 zone about to hit 35 and right lane, left lane blocking so I got around when I could. I guess he finally caught up to me after leaving the gas station and was waiting for me to slip lol.
Sponsored