Sponsored

What happened to the MMR FS-05 wheel thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bartly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Am I crazy or is just t gone? I think they were called FS-05 wheels.
Sponsored

PatrickGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP
What about the latest MRR sponsorship contest thread?

Ridiculous to make the members search around for what we want due to your misguided policies, btw.

Sponsored

West TX GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ian
Vehicle(s)
2018 Royal Crimson GT
Im not sure what exactly is going on but seems like politics.
most of our threads have been moved to the sponsored wheel section.

I thought the whole wheels and tire section WAS your sponsored section. I'm all for clean and organized, but threads like that might as well not even exist if they are going to be hidden away from viewers. We like to know about new products! Even if I am not in the market anymore I want to see and drool.

CarlosMRRDesignWheels

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I thought the whole wheels and tire section WAS your sponsored section. I'm all for clean and organized, but threads like that might as well not even exist if they are going to be hidden away from viewers. We like to know about new products! Even if I am not in the market anymore I want to see and drool.
I know. we are trying to figure things out the team running the forum are great people and I know they have been swamped with issues, Im trying to get some internal info and see why or how or what I may be doing wrong.
Considering us being a sponsor for the section and a sponsor for the forum is a tough call.
but hey lets trust them as they have been doing forums for many years now.

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)
S550 Mustang & Shelby GT350 platform

Chad11491

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Lightning Blue GT Premium PP
I think you guys should be able to post about your new wheels here. I think it's great to see what y'all are working on and new products you (and any other vendor) have coming out. I never go to vendor classifieds to see about new products, I look in the wheel and tire section. Seems like other vendor's threads are still there. Seems unfair.

Paul@PKAUTODESIGN

The Wheel guy
Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
WWW.PKAutoDesign.com
First Name
Paul A.
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350 Tech Pack #G5531 Avalanche Grey
As a informative thread they allow it but a specific wheel thread itself I believe is not allowed by their policies.

Sponsored

PatrickGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP
Those policies are screwing over the members by moving active topics away from where we're participating and forcing them into sections we rarely go. Give the people what we want, not some stupid policy that damages the boards.

PatrickGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP
Meanwhile Velgen, Vosslen, Apex, RTR wheel threads all over the first page of this forum.

Paul@PKAUTODESIGN

The Wheel guy
Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
WWW.PKAutoDesign.com
First Name
Paul A.
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350 Tech Pack #G5531 Avalanche Grey
Well the policy is to help keep this section proper and more oriented to the answering of wheel and tires and such and not for advertisment which I understand, but the community speaks and should be honored imo also.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
--
Each wheels vendor is given one official product thread/gallery to advertise individual wheels in the technical section. The rest goes in the Marketplace, otherwise the section becomes filled with advertisements and drowns out meaningful discussion.

And for the record, the community "spoke" about this last year. Many complained about this very problem of vendors spamming the tech section. Not everyone is going to agree with every rule made by the administrators but enough members complained for action to be taken and IMO allowing one thread in the TECHNICAL section is a fair compromise.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.