Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.CarClubVT.com
First Name
Colin
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
I've seen those heim joint seals before, and yeah that might work, but would take a little trial and error. I've seen sealed johnny joints for off-road applications, I guess heim joints are harder to do especially with axial rotation of the joint.

McMaster has a selection as well https://www.mcmaster.com/#spherical-ball-joints/=186lnux

Sponsored

Daidalos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD MUSTANG GT 2016
They will be available in a couple of weeks ;)

We are doing a run of black but if anyone chimes in we will build them with any color you want.

They will come complete with new Ford Hardware (Like most of our kits do) instructions and options for the NON GT PP Customers to also upgrade the rear arm from the tubular rubber bushed one to the forged GT PP bearing unit.

We will also offer the front arm without the GTPP air deflector for Customers running a brake cooling kit.
That is definitely a very interesting option.

West TX GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ian
Vehicle(s)
2018 Royal Crimson GT
They will be available in a couple of weeks ;)

We are doing a run of black but if anyone chimes in we will build them with any color you want.

They will come complete with new Ford Hardware (Like most of our kits do) instructions and options for the NON GT PP Customers to also upgrade the rear arm from the tubular rubber bushed one to the forged GT PP bearing unit.

We will also offer the front arm without the GTPP air deflector for Customers running a brake cooling kit.
Any idea on pricing for the PP arms? I need to have my money ready.

Optimum Performance

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Tommy
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT PP
Any idea on pricing for the PP arms? I need to have my money ready.
Sorry for the delay, Ford has struggled to get us parts in a timely manner. We have several options on our site.

GT350 Specific Arms - GT350 Arms with GT350 Specific Ball Joints.

PP Style Arms - Recommended if you have a NON-PP, or a PP and want to add or retain the factory style brake cooling deflectors.

Non-PP Style Arms - Recommended if you already have brake cooling ducts mounted to the spindle.
PP Front Arm Set.jpg
PP Arm Set of 4.jpg
Non PP Arm Set.jpg
Non PP Arm Set of 4.jpg
Shelby Arm 2.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Hotpart.com

Hotpart.com

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002, 2006, 2015 Mustangs

Bluemustang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Base GT
These are now available pressed into a brand new arm from Ford and ready to install on your car from OPMustang.

PP Arm
http://www.opmustang.com/store/p235...Pack_Control_Arm_Kit_-_2015-2018_Mustang.html

Non PP Arm
http://www.opmustang.com/store/p236...Pack_Control_Arm_Kit_-_2015-2018_Mustang.html
Does this include both fore and aft control arms for both sides on the front suspension?

I have a NON-PP car and wanted to upgrade both arms since the PP car has a bearing one arm and the other arm is the same as the NON - PP and is a bushing on both cars. This seems like an easy way to do it and having bearings on both arms would be super cool.

Thanks.

Sponsored

Optimum Performance

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Tommy
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT PP
Does this include both fore and aft control arms for both sides on the front suspension?

I have a NON-PP car and wanted to upgrade both arms since the PP car has a bearing one arm and the other arm is the same as the NON - PP and is a bushing on both cars. This seems like an easy way to do it and having bearings on both arms would be super cool.

Thanks.
Yes Sir, in the drop down menu you can add the rear arms. They are ready to ship. LINK

Bluemustang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Base GT
Yes Sir, in the drop down menu you can add the rear arms. They are ready to ship. LINK
OMG you guys are SO awesome! That is tight!!!

I am going to get these. And I plan on adding a BMR front subframe chassis brace with it. Although I doubt that will really be needed after doing the control arms but hey - why not right?

Can I expect a crisper steering feel upgrading both from NON-PP control arms?

Optimum Performance

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Tommy
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT PP

I am going to get these. And I plan on adding a BMR front subframe chassis brace with it. Although I doubt that will really be needed after doing the control arms but hey - why not right?

Night and day.

Rebellion

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Competition Orange GT

If you're not doing headers, you can do the BMR 4 point brace...you'll need to unfasten and fasten the same 2 bolts for the control arms anyways.

jperls

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Metallic V6, 1970 mustang convertible