MustangPapi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jordan
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Yes

No Increase in brake dust unless you use Race pads provided by Baer. Stopping power not as sensitive like the stockers. So far so good.
This is a direct replacement correct? Any more pictures, and did you obtain the rear set as well? Did you come from six piston brembo or four piston and how would compare them after having them for awhile? Thanks!
Sponsored

OP
OP
rio16

rio16

MAD_50HH
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rio
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Whippled Competition Orange
This is a direct replacement correct? Any more pictures, and did you obtain the rear set as well? Did you come from six piston brembo or four piston and how would compare them after having them for awhile? Thanks!
Yes it is a direct replacement. Got it to lose weight on the car. I have the four piston caliper. I probably have 50-70 miles on them and so far so good.

OP
OP
rio16

rio16

MAD_50HH
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rio
Vehicle(s)
Did it change the offset/backspacing of factory sizes? Would love these brakes but hate that I've got a little $$ tied up into "factory" size wheels and would hate if they didn't fit and/or I needed to buy a custom set.
Not that I know of. Talk to Baer and ask for Nick C. He might be able to help you out.

OP
OP
rio16

rio16

MAD_50HH
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rio
Vehicle(s)
06574DBA-B60C-43AE-A770-338095F29E31_zpsayiu2076.jpg

F58DFD55-0C58-4640-8BEA-6D5CAEF42A08_zpstpepsxt6.jpg

Sponsored

jhatley7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 White GT PP, 2022 F350
Just put my rears on super easy! Hardest part is taking out the parking break lines. You get your rears yet?

esacteksab

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Just put my rears on super easy! Hardest part is taking out the parking break lines. You get your rears yet?

What hose/fittings did you use? Either Baer or Aerospace doesn't come with a hose. Curious what's necessary to actually finish things? Did you grind any bolt?

Any chance you could put a factory wheel on the car? I'd be curious if it changes offset/backspacing.

jhatley7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
What hose/fittings did you use? Either Baer or Aerospace doesn't come with a hose. Curious what's necessary to actually finish things? Did you grind any bolt?

Any chance you could put a factory wheel on the car? I'd be curious if it changes offset/backspacing.
I used factory hoses and the Baer banjo bolt. No issues. If you are NOT going to run 15's, nothing needs to be done. I did not grind down the vertical link bolt bc I don't have 15's yet.

The only way it would change you back spacing is bc the thickness of the rotor hat is different. I did put my stock pp wheels back on, car is still fully gutted and getting the cage put in on Monday, and I didn't see any issues.

esacteksab

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I used factory hoses and the Baer banjo bolt. No issues. If you are NOT going to run 15's, nothing needs to be done. I did not grind down the vertical link bolt bc I don't have 15's yet.

The only way it would change you back spacing is bc the thickness of the rotor hat is different. I did put my stock pp wheels back on, car is still fully gutted and getting the cage put in on Monday, and I didn't see any issues.

I've got 17" Welds all around. My thoughts were to put the brakes on, ditch some weight and run the 17's for the year. Then over the Winter, shop for a new set of new Welds. But I'd hate to get these brakes and find out that they mess up "factory" sizes and my 17's don't fit or look like shit.

Sponsored

jhatley7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I've got 17" Welds all around. My thoughts were to put the brakes on, ditch some weight and run the 17's for the year. Then over the Winter, shop for a new set of new Welds. But I'd hate to get these brakes and find out that they mess up "factory" sizes and my 17's don't fit or look like shit.
If there is a difference in the hats, it's so small I wouldn't worry about it. As for looks, they look awesome. I'll post pick in my build thread. Don't want to jack op's.

OP
OP
rio16

rio16

MAD_50HH
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rio
Vehicle(s)
If there is a difference in the hats, it's so small I wouldn't worry about it. As for looks, they look awesome. I'll post pick in my build thread. Don't want to jack op's.
Mine is getting powdercoated still. Feel free to post brother or tag your build thread would love to see it. :cheers:

jhatley7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mine is getting powdercoated still. Feel free to post brother or tag your build thread would love to see it. :cheers:
As requested. :cheers: Build thread is in my sig.

picture.jpg

picture.jpg

picture.jpg

picture.jpg

jhatley7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OP
OP
rio16