V6 PHOTOS- all colors, stock or modified

zackmd1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zack
Vehicle(s)
1970 Mustang, 1965 AC Cobra, 2023 Ford Bronco 2Dr
The painted black wheels are awesome. Makes them go from "suv wheels" to sexy.

Am I seeing your pic wrong or does that 50th aniv grill not having the hexagon shape grill?
You mean the fill behind the pony? It is a stock grille so it does have the hexagon pattern. The quality of the pic isn't the greatest because of the lighting at the time...

icarumba

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Mopar or No Car
Got mine 3 weeks ago. First mods will be 50th anniversary grille and 19" wheels. The hunt is on for the parts!

picture.jpg

Bay1Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic '15 V6 051a

Sponsored

zackmd1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zack
Vehicle(s)
1970 Mustang, 1965 AC Cobra, 2023 Ford Bronco 2Dr
OP
OP
Stam616

Stam616

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6 51A Mag Gray Metallic
Yea I have seen a few smaller companies working on grilles... I love the offset tribar pony grilles. Can't wait to see them on the 15.
Love the offset Tribar grill as well.. That's what I am looking for for mine.

OP
OP
Stam616

Stam616

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
There's got to be more people out there who bought a V6.. Let's see some pics people! Lol :)

MagneticA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Manual v6 Mustang
The car has such a great look as it is, I haven't made many modifications. Besides, as of now I'm a rare sight on the road. The car's been out for about 4 months and I've only seen 4! I've posted some photos on other threads, but here are a few more...
Mustang008.jpg
Mustang003.jpg
Mustang005.jpg
Mustang002.jpg

Sponsored
OP
OP
Stam616

Stam616

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
The car has such a great look as it is, I haven't made many modifications. Besides, as of now I'm a rare sight on the road. The car's been out for about 4 months and I've only seen 4! I've posted some photos on other threads, but here are a few more...
I LOVE your pics!! Mine will be the exact same car except I ordered the spoiler delete because I thought Id be getting the Roush spoiler but I think I'll be going with the CDC Outlaw spoiler instead . Your car is beautiful!! :ford:

Oh and I think I'm using one of your pics as my avatar until mine comes in. If I am I hope you don't mind :)

OP
OP
Stam616

Stam616

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Our new Ruby Red automatic with 3.15 gears, using it for parts development. So far we've added a custom ShaftMasters aluminum driveshaft, ported upper and lower intake manifolds, K&N airfilter, modified airbox, PCV delete breathers, MT wheels with Nitto tires, JMS PedalMax, just installed custom turndown exhaust system. Will be tuning Zex nitrous system this week and installing bigger injectors and a boost-a-pump for upcoming Procharger prototype testing.

So far, we've found these cars respond great to minor mods like the ported intake manifolds, K&N filter, opened airbox, exhaust etc, without the need for immediate tuning. Also, learned that the PCV system deposits a lot of oil in both intake manifolds, so even for naturally aspirated applications, the use of a good catch can/oil separator system should be considered an early mod. You can get these at Bobs Autosports and several other sources.
That's really awesome! I'm so glad you're developing parts for the V6. I've said it many times with almost 25% of sales so far in Nov and Dec. there will obviously be a market for performance and appearance parts. Especially interior items since there's no leather or "Premium" package for our cars . Bravo and keep us informed as to what you and others develop!!

MagneticA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Manual v6 Mustang
I LOVE your pics!! Mine will be the exact same car except I ordered the spoiler delete because I thought Id be getting the Roush spoiler but I think I'll be going with the CDC Outlaw spoiler instead . Your car is beautiful!! :ford:

Oh and I think I'm using one of your pics as my avatar until mine comes in. If I am I hope you don't mind :)
Ha Ha!! Now that you mention it, that photo does look very familiar! Glad you enjoy it, I don't mind one bit. You're going to enjoy the ride once it comes in! :headbang:

Evil87GN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 TY EB auto
Our new Ruby Red automatic with 3.15 gears, using it for parts development. So far we've added a custom ShaftMasters aluminum driveshaft, ported upper and lower intake manifolds, K&N airfilter, modified airbox, PCV delete breathers, MT wheels with Nitto tires, JMS PedalMax, just installed custom turndown exhaust system. Will be tuning Zex nitrous system this week and installing bigger injectors and a boost-a-pump for upcoming Procharger prototype testing.

So far, we've found these cars respond great to minor mods like the ported intake manifolds, K&N filter, opened airbox, exhaust etc, without the need for immediate tuning. Also, learned that the PCV system deposits a lot of oil in both intake manifolds, so even for naturally aspirated applications, the use of a good catch can/oil separator system should be considered an early mod. You can get these at Bobs Autosports and several other sources.
Tom....any ideas yet on how the change from MAF to MAP will affect the tuning capability of the cars? I'm going to check with SCT and MPT to see if they have even looked at tuning the '15 3.7. Nice to see you guys are stepping up to develop parts for the car. :thumbsup:

Ugly John

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
Ruby Red GT PP
Here's my Magnetic V6. No significant mods yet - tinted the windows, added hash marks, Diode Dynamics LED's, and plasti dipped the ponys front and back.

I really like the hash marks - he put an embossed pony on each side. Hard to get a good pic of it...
20150120_154631.jpg
20150120_154707.jpg
20150120_154722.jpg
Sponsored