Sponsored

SR Performance Lowering Springs + Vertical links

csmaan12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT, Oxford White
Might be getting my hands on a set of these, brand new. Was wondering if I should install them or trade for other springs?

I see a lot of people on here go with Eibach, Steeda, BMR, etc. Never see SR mentioned. Would they ruin the ride if I install them or would some of the stock comfort be retained? Not looking to make another bone jarring ride after having done that in my old car. I want to be able to go over small bumps without fear of needing to go to a chiropractor afterwards.

I'm also going to be ordering vertical links very soon from BMR, should I be getting the double spherical or spherical/delrin?

Thanks.
Sponsored

Genxer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT / Perf pack / DIB
Vehicle Showcase
I've noticed the SR line of parts at AM while browsing their site. I can only assume it's Chinese-made parts because they are always cheaper than other brands, and I could not find a website or any info for them.

OP
OP
csmaan12

csmaan12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT, Oxford White
I've noticed the SR line of parts at AM while browsing their site. I can only assume it's Chinese-made parts because they are always cheaper than other brands, and I could not find a website or any info for them.
I wonder about that though, seems like they have the most reviews on AM and 90% are good. Either way if anything I'd just trade em but still. Thought I'd get opinions before installing them.
Sponsored