Sponsored

MMR customer service.......

estebanvdt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Roush Stage 3 Phase 2
Just bought a OEM balancer bolt from MMR for $5.99 plus SH of $2 for a total of $7.99. Then they sent me an email that their system had a bug and that the shipping to PR should have been $20 for USPS regular mail priority 3 day mail (only cost 5 or 6 bucks)!!!!

Wondered if they were going to ship it to china???!!:crazy::crazy:

I'm looking for OEM balancer bolt for 2017 mustang, do you guys know where I can buy the OEM one online?

BTW MMR customer service sucks
Sponsored

GDP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Base Deep Impact
Thats probably true. Easy way to find out is go to USPS and do a shipping estimate from MMR to PR.

kornflake7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP
It's the same price to ship to puerto rico as it is the us, first class or priority. A Flat rate small box for a bolt would be $5-7 or so.

GDP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Base Deep Impact
It's the same price to ship to puerto rico as it is the us, first class or priority. A Flat rate small box for a bolt would be $5-7 or so.
Hmm yeah I did a quick USPS calculation and it was $20 for 1-Day but yeah normal 3 day priority envelope was like $6

OP
OP

estebanvdt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your are absolutely right..... They just didn't want to make the sale..... I've heard not to many great things about this seller's customer service.. it is definitely not a material number, but I just got surprised by their stupid request,

Sponsored

SStormtrooPer

Dark Side
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jesse
Vehicle(s)
Single Turbo GenII Coyote Swapped '92 SSP
This is the third or forth time I have heard of them jacking up shipping prices after the purchase was completed. I haven't had any issues with MMR(OPGs and CS), but I have a friend in Hawaii that ordered their fuel rails, and some anodized AN fittings. They charged him some astronomical price for shipping.

When he got the parts, he opened them to find they just threw everything in the box with no packing, so everything was lose in there and got all beat up. And the fuel rails were manufactured incorrectly and didn't even fit -- the holes where they bolt down were almost a half inch off.

He sent pics and everything to confirm all the issues, and they refused to refund any of his shipping, and said he needed to pay return shipping if he wanted a refund.

There is some other stuff I wanted from them for my swap, but not sure it is worth the the hassle.

Last edited:
OP
OP

estebanvdt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
In my opinion, i will not buy anything from them... just dont trust their way of doing business.

jgedde

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP, M6, Triple Yellow
Yeah. Too late for me. I ordered OPG and TG yesterday from them. Today I find this rude and disturbing policy on their website:

"YOUR IP ADDRESS HAS BEEN LOGGED
Shipping & Returns
ABSOLUTELY NO RETURNS OR CANCELLATIONS ON ANY ITEMS REGARDLESS IF THE ITEM HAS SHIPPED OR NOT – DO NOT EVEN ASK – IF YOU ORDERED IT, YOU OWN IT! ALL SALES ARE FINAL. DAMAGED OR DEFECTIVE ITEMS WILL BE REPAIRED OR REPLACED AT OUR DISCRETION. IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBT ABOUT ANY PRODUCT DO NOT ORDER IT! THERE ARE ABSOLUTELY NO EXCEPTIONS. IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING YOU NO LONGER NEED WE SUGGEST SELLING PRIVATELY."

My IP addressed has been logged? WTF? I "OWN" something they haven't even shipped?

This doesn't give me a warm and fuzzy feeling that they will stand behind their product. If I had known this yesterday, I would have taken my business elsewhere. Obviously, as their policy states, cancellation is not possible.

I know I won't repeat the mistake again though...

http://www.modularmotorsportsracing...nginfo&zenid=a8e4e0eb9f0d12f61dd0e3a91aad10dd

http://www.modularmotorsportsracing.com/cart/index.php?main_page=conditions

John

Last edited:

Sponsored

Spykexx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Prem M6, 2019 Charger Scat Pack Plus
Yeah. Too late for me. I ordered OPG and TG yesterday from them. Today I find this rude and disturbing policy on their website:

"YOUR IP ADDRESS HAS BEEN LOGGED
Shipping & Returns
ABSOLUTELY NO RETURNS OR CANCELLATIONS ON ANY ITEMS REGARDLESS IF THE ITEM HAS SHIPPED OR NOT – DO NOT EVEN ASK – IF YOU ORDERED IT, YOU OWN IT! ALL SALES ARE FINAL. DAMAGED OR DEFECTIVE ITEMS WILL BE REPAIRED OR REPLACED AT OUR DISCRETION. IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBT ABOUT ANY PRODUCT DO NOT ORDER IT! THERE ARE ABSOLUTELY NO EXCEPTIONS. IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING YOU NO LONGER NEED WE SUGGEST SELLING PRIVATELY."

My IP addressed has been logged? WTF? I "OWN" something they haven't even shipped?

This doesn't give me a warm and fuzzy feeling that they will stand behind their product. If I had known this yesterday, I would have taken my business elsewhere. Obviously, as their policy states, cancellation is not possible.

I know I won't repeat the mistake again though...

John
Seriously that almost reads like a vendetta against someone who left them a bad review. A childish way to try and stick it to the customer.

Clink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus
What if I place an order in the morning and total the car 25 minutes later. That is the most childishly written "return policy" I've ever seen.

jgedde

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP, M6, Triple Yellow
What if I place an order in the morning and total the car 25 minutes later. That is the most childishly written "return policy" I've ever seen.
Well, then I guess you'd be SOL.

Your impression on their return policy echoes my sentiments. And it's abrasive, and unprofessional sounding too.

J

Gooner86

ARSENA1
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red V6
Eh I ordered 2 of the same item by accident from them they were more than happy to refund the second purchase if I chose to mail it back to them. I just sold it to someone locally instead of paying to ship it back. Just cause their return policy is written poorly doesn't mean you can't call and talk to them and explain your situation, more than likely they will work with you.