LevittownFordParts

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Benny
Vehicle(s)
S550's!
Thanks, Benny. I did a Google search and saw some other mustangs with them painted the same color as the car and I think black is going to look better. It will go with the other black accents that are part of the CS package.
I would agree, they will also accent the vehicle without standing out too much

-Benny
Sponsored

OP
OP
LevittownFordParts

LevittownFordParts

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Benny
Vehicle(s)
S550's!
They do, but they don't honor them. They'll charge your card then email you later asking you for money to cover the difference.
Some codes cannot be combined with already discounted on special items. Please let me know what your situation was and maybe I can help

Thanks,
Benny

OP
OP
LevittownFordParts

LevittownFordParts

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Benny
Vehicle(s)
S550's!
As I mentioned, Coupon codes cannot be combined with already marked specials on our site. Our website does not have the technical ability to differentiate special and non-special products this is why it was originally accepted and for this I apologize if you thought this was mis-leading.

At no time did we threaten to hold your funds, We would have gladly refunded you should you have requested that option.

-Benny

Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Ruby Red
At no time did we threaten to hold your funds
Of course you didn't, nor did I ever insinuate that you did. It simply would have been inconvenient for me to wait on a refund to be issued and order elsewhere.

What did happen was that your web site did not function in the way that you would have liked, so instead of accepting responsibility for that failure you expected me, the customer, to pay more than the price that I agreed to pay. I was not at any point before the sale notified that the discount code was not compatible with any special; in fact your exact words were "...any order."

kenbert

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Lightning Blue
Vehicle Showcase
Hey Benny,

Have something in the cart ready to go, was wondering if I could get a code.

Thanks!

kenbert

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Lightning Blue
Vehicle Showcase
Hello,

I can see that you placed the order already, We will take care of it.

Thank you,
Benny

Hi Benny,

Yes, read up a bit and since its already on sale, we can't combine codes so I just pulled the trigger.

Thanks for the quick response! I don't suppose there is any additional things I should consider since I'm in Vancouver, Canada?

Thanks!

OP
OP
LevittownFordParts

LevittownFordParts

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Benny
Vehicle(s)
S550's!
Hi Benny,

Yes, read up a bit and since its already on sale, we can't combine codes so I just pulled the trigger.

Thanks for the quick response! I don't suppose there is any additional things I should consider since I'm in Vancouver, Canada?

Thanks!
It was no longer on special when you purchased it so I was able to apply the discount code for you. You will receive a refund shortly.

I don't believe so

-Benny

Sponsored
OP
OP
LevittownFordParts

LevittownFordParts

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Benny
Vehicle(s)
S550's!
Guys for some of you that may not know Ford had the OE GT350 intake manifolds available at a steep discount, Unfortunately this is no longer the case and the Ford Performance one is now back to being the cheapest option.

Thing is we have 1 OE one left at the old price (657.00) If your interested message me your email address and I will send a quote.

Thanks
Benny

Update: Last one was sold

Last edited:
OP
OP
LevittownFordParts

LevittownFordParts

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Benny
Vehicle(s)
S550's!
Guys for some of you that may not know Ford had the OE GT350 intake manifolds available at a steep discount, Unfortunately this is no longer the case and the Ford Performance one is now back to being the cheapest option.

Thing is we have 1 OE one left at the old price (657.00) If your interested message me your email address and I will send a quote.

Thanks
Benny

Last one was sold , Thank you
Sponsored