Sponsored

Sounds Like A Stone Is Stuck In The Brakes Somewhere

Weasel1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP
After a short cruise last night, as I pulled in the driveway, a hellish squeeling was coming from the front end. I think I have a stone stuck in the brakes on the drivers side. My wife had this once on her Porsche and it sounds the exact same. I will pull front drivers side wheel off later today and see what I can see. :mad:
Sponsored

Less Weight

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I have had this happen to me on two occasions. I just drove it around for a couple of miles without getting on the brakes and whatever it was worked it's way loose. The first time it happened I was driving towards the dealership to have them check it out and within a mile of getting there the noise had ceased. Both instances happened within a week of ownership and haven't happened since.

OP
OP
Weasel1

Weasel1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP
Pulled a small stone stuck between the rotor and dust cover.

West TX GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ian
Vehicle(s)
2018 Royal Crimson GT
This happened to me right after installing springs and dampers on the initial test drive. Scared the crap out of me. Limped back and found the pebble in there. A huge relief.

akl777

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Akhil
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic Ecobeast PP 2016
mine had the same issue with some heavy squeaking noise. Dropped it at a auto repair store overnight as I was in a different state. It was a wheel balancing weight that went inside.
Sponsored