Sponsored

STEEDA'S PROGRESSIVE S550 LOWERING SPRINGS - LET'S SEE YOUR SET-UP PICS!

JDVisualz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shadow Black Mustang GT Premium/PP
I have a base gt and want to buy these springs, is there anything else I need to buy together with these springs or would it be fine if I just did the progressive springs by themselves on a base model?
A lot of ppl would recommend buying the steeda shocks as well to pair with the springs.
Sponsored

BeauxXL1200

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ralph
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP Ruby Red
I have a base gt and want to buy these springs, is there anything else I need to buy together with these springs or would it be fine if I just did the progressive springs by themselves on a base model?
I beleive that's all you would, Luisiv32. But I'm sure AJ at Steeda will chime in to confirm. :cheers:

BeauxXL1200

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ralph
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP Ruby Red
beautiful. thanx.

when you get time how about a full uncropped side shot...gonna make it my wallpaper! :thumbsup:
Wow. I'm flattered, Ronnie. I took these a while back before the shocks and struts were installed. But the drop is about the same. Maybe slightly higher than after the shocks and springs, but not by much.
IMG_0603.jpg
IMG_0598.jpg
IMG_0601.jpg

ronnieb1958

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ronnie
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Wow. I'm flattered, Ronnie. I took these a while back before the shocks and struts were installed. But the drop is about the same. Maybe slightly higher than after the shocks and springs, but not by much.
I'm getting ready to install the Steeda pro-action shock/struts, rear shock mounts, bumpstop kit, rear camber arms and camber plates...after that...wheels and tires, then i'm done!

but I'm still gonna look for new pix from u! :clap2:

OP
OP
tj@steeda

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
You can buy just the springs & install them - but, depending on budget, we would recommend a couple additional parts.

The Shocks & Struts are a natural combination +, you will save on labor since they can be done at the same time during install.

The rear shocks mounts & camber plates are also a natural upgrade when lowering with the Progressives & Pro Actions.

It always depends on your budget & your goals - we have some great packages available, like our comfort package - https://www.steeda.com/Steeda-S550-Mustang-Comfort-Suspension-Package-15-17-555-2407 & others.

If you are interested, we can look into your goals & budget & build a package that suits your needs.

Have a great night!

Tj

Sponsored

Swedish Meatballs

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tobias
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium - California Special
Got'em on!!

Just got my car back Monday after it was sitting at the shop from Thursday morning (thankfully it wasn't my car that was causing them issues ...).

Anyway, super-happy with the new look and stance, I've really not driven it much but I can already tell I like the feel of the drive a whole lot more (more stability, less bouncy on these 20's) and there's no rubbing or anything.

I think it looks great, what do you guys think? Just snapped off a couple of quick shots.

387766-3819472.jpg

ronnieb1958

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ronnie
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Just got my car back Monday after it was sitting at the shop from Thursday morning (thankfully it wasn't my car that was causing them issues ...).

Anyway, super-happy with the new look and stance, I've really not driven it much but I can already tell I like the feel of the drive a whole lot more (more stability, less bouncy on these 20's) and there's no rubbing or anything.

I think it looks great, what do you guys think? Just snapped off a couple of quick shots.

387766-3819472.jpg
lookin' good...i'm thinking about those Avant Guarde's myself...can you take a full, uncropped side shot?

what size wheels and tires?

Swedish Meatballs

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tobias
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium - California Special
lookin' good...i'm thinking about those Avant Guarde's myself...can you take a full, uncropped side shot?

what size wheels and tires?
Full side shot. The wheels are 20x10 and the tires are 285/35 rear 275/35 front.

I saw a Guard on here that had these wheels in gold, that's what caught my attention ... really liking the bronze though.

387766-3819918.jpg

SteedaTech

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Q750
Full side shot. The wheels are 20x10 and the tires are 285/35 rear 275/35 front.

I saw a Guard on here that had these wheels in gold, that's what caught my attention ... really liking the bronze though.

387766-3819918.jpg
Perfect!

OP
OP
tj@steeda

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
If looking to add to the Progressive Springs ... we have our 4th of July Sale taking place!

Up to 40% off Steeda Manufactured Parts - no discount code needed.

TJ

Sponsored

AzHadeNuf

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ralph
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT PP MAGNETIC
Had Progressives installed today. Great job Steeda! Can't believe how good the care rides. The bounce is gone, very nice on corners. They really plant the car. Oh and the stance is perfect. Wish I could figure out how to upload pics from iPad. Site keeps rejecting my upload.

OP
OP
tj@steeda

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Happy to help - send them to [email protected] and we'll get them posted!

Appreciate the feedback thus far!

TJ

OP
OP
tj@steeda

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Had Progressives installed today. Great job Steeda! Can't believe how good the care rides. The bounce is gone, very nice on corners. They really plant the car. Oh and the stance is perfect. Wish I could figure out how to upload pics from iPad. Site keeps rejecting my upload.
Thanks for sending - here they are!
BF94B221-525F-41DC-A260-0377CF111608 (1).JPG
FullSizeRender (2).jpg

OP
OP
tj@steeda

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
eYvOVbg.jpg

Sharp!

Best Regards,

TJ

bigjohns97

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT 401a M6 RR
Awesome pic! let's keep them coming!

Progressive spring rate at curb front 145/225 under compression or roll
curb rear 525/820 under compression or roll

With being said, it is a excellent choice with production dampers or the pp dampers providing a outstanding ride quality.
[MENTION=25806]SteedaTech[/MENTION] Are these the steeda sport progressive?

Also I am interested because of the initial spring rate if i don't really drive hard could i run these with stock non-PP dampers?
Sponsored