Sponsored

Ridetech Level 2 Coilovers installed:

RidetechJosh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 LX Mustang, 2003 Mach 1
I'm not sure, I'll have to crawl under the car once I get back into town. I'm assuming u want the measurement while the car is on the ground
That'd be the best bet so we can make sure that the shock is at mid-stroke at driving height.
Sponsored

Jeffy_2010

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Taylor
Vehicle(s)
2015 gt 6-speed/ performance pack Oxford white
That'd be the best bet so we can make sure that the shock is at mid-stroke at driving height.
Understood, once I get back I'll try to get that looked at and give u the measurement. I'm also the individual that Ryan got the rma for cause of the possible leaking shock.

Jeffy_2010

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Taylor
Vehicle(s)
2015 gt 6-speed/ performance pack Oxford white
Got the rear coilover measured, it seems to be approx 13" from eyelet to eyelet while the car is on the ground

gsxr1300

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
My kit came with 375 front springs and its kind of stiff for my commute how can I get the 300 front springs?

Guard5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rapid Red GT500 CFTP
My kit came with 375 front springs and its kind of stiff for my commute how can I get the 300 front springs?
Talk to Josh at Ridetech. I'm running the 300's in the front and really like them.

Sponsored

MaverickGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red GT PP
We used my car for most of the devleloment in the Optima Batteries Ultimate Street Car events last year, along with other events. The car was beyond spectacular and proved to be a very fast and competive car with no other modtifactions. As we perfected the kit the car got faster and faster. My car is very lightly modded and is fast and fun thanks to the ridetech suspension!
I would like the Ridetech TQ. Why did you choose 425/750 springs? How is the ride quality on the street? What settings are you running on track compared to street?

apex15stangPP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
J
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
I would like the Ridetech TQ. Why did you choose 425/750 springs? How is the ride quality on the street? What settings are you running on track compared to street?
I change spring rates all the time...LOL I think right now I'm on 375/650. I try not to touch the knobs to much, but somehow I always do. I suggest if you go TQ start and keep a notebook!!! I don't dive my car on the street to often, but I think it ok, you can turn the high speed and low speed down to soften things up for the street if you like.

MaverickGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red GT PP
@RidetechJosh

What is the camber range available front and rear?

gsxr1300

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
What will i notice in ride quality in changing from 375 to 300lb front springs?

Sponsored

RidetechJosh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 LX Mustang, 2003 Mach 1
@RidetechJosh

What is the camber range available front and rear?
You've got a pretty wide array of adjustment. Jeremiah [MENTION=14941]apex15stangPP[/MENTION], has been our test mule in design and on the track. I'll have him post up his alignment specs that he's been throughout having them on the car.

gsxr1300

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
The front end will definitely be softer, I would expect more of a "floaty" type feel.

Thanks id like to swap them out for 300lb i sent you a txt.
I only drive on the sreet as its my DD.

Last edited:

MaverickGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red GT PP
I change spring rates all the time...LOL I think right now I'm on 375/650. I try not to touch the knobs to much, but somehow I always do. I suggest if you go TQ start and keep a notebook!!! I don't dive my car on the street to often, but I think it ok, you can turn the high speed and low speed down to soften things up for the street if you like.
How do you like that combination spring rate compared to the other? Is that enough in the front for track use? Did you like the 650 compared to the 750?

apex15stangPP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
J
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
How do you like that combination spring rate compared to the other? Is that enough in the front for track use? Did you like the 650 compared to the 750?
It was hard to tell because it was 20 degrees hotter on my last test day. But I ran the same laptimes. I did notice braking was alot better. I need to check my zipties and measure how much the shock was moving. With the 750 I was getting some mid corner slide and was having to wait to long to get back on the throttle. I use my car for autox and track use, so I kinda shot for a all around combo. The s550 chassis is so good, the car always feels fast. My next set up change I'm gonig to try 600 rear springs and put the rear bar on full stiff.

For my driving style I found anything over 450lb in the front, the car was pushing to much. So I'm slowly backing down on front rate to see how it feels. The 375 springs felt good and I was getting 1.3 G's all around, so Ill leave the front for now, and try the above rear setting until I get understeer.

apex15stangPP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
J
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
You've got a pretty wide array of adjustment. Jeremiah [MENTION=14941]apex15stangPP[/MENTION], has been our test mule in design and on the track. I'll have him post up his alignment specs that he's been throughout having them on the car.
I don't run any crazy camber #'s. I run 2.5 up front and 1.5 in the rear. When I was running 3-3.5 up front my braking suffered.
Sponsored