Sponsored

Drag Day at MIR - Tuesday, June 20th

VAGunny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
All,

I have MIR (Maryland International) rented out for a drag day on Tuesday, June 20th. Just had a few last minute backouts so posting this up in hope a few of you out there are interested in joining in.

Most cars locked in are street machines that will be running street tires or DR's. Should be a smaller group so you can get as many runs in as you want.

If interested, PM me your email and I will get you additional info.
Sponsored

RockStang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Whippled
What time do you have the track? Might be worth taking a day off work. Been trying to do track tuning but it just hasn't worked out.

OP
OP

VAGunny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
What time do you have the track? Might be worth taking a day off work. Been trying to do track tuning but it just hasn't worked out.
We have it rented out for the day. The gates open at 8:30, but the track is not usually ready till sometime between 9:00 – 10:00 (usually closer to 10:00). Most of us plan to get there sometime before 9:00am to sign in and get set up. We usually stay until 2:00 - 4:00pm so you could come anytime between then.

RockStang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Whippled
How much per car?

OP
OP

VAGunny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
How much per car?
$100/car. If we decide to prep the track past the 60’ mark there will be an additional cost of $0.50 per foot divided by the number of drivers.
Sponsored