Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT, 18 JLUR, 15 JK

wildcatgoal

@sirboom_photography
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
I use a thing that sits on top of a regular desk so I can stand. Quite like standing. I can lower it down to sit down but it makes the monitor really high. Haven't used this but I recommend the standing approach... sitting makes my brain shut down.

OP
OP
MyLilPony

MyLilPony

Naw It's Stock
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kris
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT, 18 JLUR, 15 JK
I use a thing that sits on top of a regular desk so I can stand. Quite like standing. I can lower it down to sit down but it makes the monitor really high. Haven't used this but I recommend the standing approach... sitting makes my brain shut down.
I am a virtual employee and travel a lot but at my home office I am on my ass...need to do something new, just moved so its the perfect time to do it!

mikeD4V

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT
We use the varidesk ones (pro plus 36/48) at my office and they're pretty popular (https://www.varidesk.com/). Seems like more converts every month. Cubicles and offices use them. The desktop one is the most popular (15+ users) with only two people using the monitor arms. Most common set up is dual 27" monitors on the 48.

The desktop ones are cool bc the whole desk/workstation easily comes up to your height when you want it too. No adjusting your mechanics other than standing and pulling it up with you. It's solid too, doesn't wobble or move unless you apply pressure at the ends where the hand holds are.

Con is they're kind of pricey but we've been running them for over a year with no complaints, just more people asking for them as I mentioned earlier.
Sponsored