Sponsored

This is a Thing Now?

thehunterooo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Corvette
Yikes! No offense to anyone, but this whole forum is a hostile environment. If you say one thing somebody doesn't like, your name is now mud. They will run you over like roadkill. I know it's the same in other forums, but the way people treat other people is cancer these days. It's destroying people's lives, destroying this world, and breeding hatred.

Since when can somebody not be happy for someone else? Also, since when does someone feel the need to make others jealous/envious just to feel better about themselves. It's sickening.

Not gonna lie, when I first saw the title of this post, I thought for sure it was about the new fashion trend rompers for men. Boy was I wrong.
If you think think this is bad go on C6 you will get a mullet too.
Sponsored

Ebm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Guy
Vehicle(s)
'14 GT

NC? Gezz... maybe you are in the banking industry from Charlotte... you should discuss this with your therapist. :lol:

EBM and MUD... three letters...

Joking around... I think you should relax... most people kid around... every now and again someone will be serious... I've had that happen twice on this forum and I spoke to the people in PM (keep the thread from being locked). No biggie. Other times, I ignored them (like when talking about catch cans, tunes, or intercoolers and people get really pissed off when I don't agree with them...). They eventually cool down and move on...

You should get a pair of rompers and plow the field wearing them.... :ninja:
:lol:

Haha, not in banking, but close, Healthcare. I think work stresses me out.

I've come into contact with some real buzz killingtons before. I guess the hard part about text without it being put in context is whether the person is serious or joking. It's hard to tell over the Internet.

You sir, I like your style though. Thanks for the laugh today! :)