Sponsored

My Mustang Caught My Girlfriend Cheating!

furiousfuria

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ingot Silver GT/CS Premium
This story is awesome/nuts. Sorry it didn't work out bud but you def dodged a bullet there!
I had something similar like this happen with a girl I just started dating when I still had my ST, we were in the car and another girls name I was seeing popped up on the screen (I wasn't official with either at the time) with that stupid chime and she definitely looked at the screen. I just kept talking like it was no big deal and we are at a year and a half in the relationship today haha.

But yea that feature got turned off real quick!

Austinj427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
She will probably end up blaming Jake too lol.

Sponsored

IsolatedSnail

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kyle
Vehicle(s)
2016 Deep Impact Blue GT/CS
Sorry you had to go through the situation, glad to hear you got out of it and seem to be doing OK. Thank you for service!

Vato

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Frank
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Saleen White Label
Vehicle Showcase
Priceless if you had video of her when you said this, "Jake is the reason why you are being left here. Lose my number and delete me off everything."

Technology has no boundaries. I'm stumped at your story.

Ccase4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Camaro 2SS, 2015 Sierra 1500
Awesome story man. Hopefully you dumped the clutch on your way out !

Rickycardo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT auto

Sponsored

7500RPM_Ben

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.innovativeautodetailing.com
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
2013 Grabber Blue Boss 302 #1312
People wonder why I tell them I would only be one of a girls 5 boyfriends. It is almost 2018 and girls are cheating more than ever. I think I will sit out of the drama and chill with my Boss!

FranzVonHoffer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Mustang Base GT TP
One of the by-products of growing up in a house with a sister that had a lot of friends and thin walls.

One of the lesser known facts about women is they usually date at least two guys at once. There's the main guy then a backup guy in case the main guy starts getting flakey.

Before you freak out too much, from my understanding they don't usually have sex with both at the same time but keep the other on a leash in case they have to trade their main guy out. Sleeping with both is really frowned upon and if their friends find out then it seems to make the main dude available to be moved on by the other women. It's like a chicks code or something.

From the sounds of that text message looks like you were about to get "rotated out" so you got it just in time. However, you may get a call from one of her friends soon, you know just to "talk".

FranzVonHoffer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Mustang Base GT TP
Does the one on a leash have another girlfriend? Or does he know he's the reserve and waiting to be called on?

Buy a dog.
I guess it depends, I know most of my sisters friends kept both parties in the dark. However, my sister married one of her boyfriends, friends who obviously knew who she was dating.

However, I believe her current husband would report that he moved on her when in reality she lured him into a move and made it seem like his idea.

Sis inherited my dads manipulation gene, I did not.