Sponsored

Drove a 51k 18 gt

accel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT PP
Mod vs Mod...same on a 10spd 18 GT and hmmm. Remember modding equates to who spends the most money and have their set optimized to the fullest.
I don't think I could justify paying like 16 grand more on my18 and then spend even more grands on mods...

Just buy yourself a Porsche. Or just get gt350 first place... whatever makes you happy.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Rock&Roll

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Stick- 2022 VW GTI Stick -2011 HD Fatboy
Note to self: Stay out of 18 threads while you still owe $20k on your car and you still think your 16 is awesome. Just don’t need the “ I gotta have a 18” thought in my head right now.

OP
OP

GNN60GT500

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brent
Vehicle(s)
19 GT PP1 20 F250 6.7 20 Explorer
Update- the dealer now has 3 new GTs on the lot- all over 51K sticker plus a 5k mark up LOL

Who wants to bet how long they stay on the lot??????

Redzone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Z06/FGT
Maybe I missed it, which dealer are you talking about? I can't find any 18's loaded the way I want on the east coast, so a road trip may be in order if you'd be so kind as to name them?:)

saf1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 2015 Mustang GT Performance Pack
Who wants to bet how long they stay on the lot??????
I would wager they won't stay at all. There are educated buyers, there are smart buyers with lots of tenacity, and then there are what the dealers love which are impulsive buyers. I'm sure this forum has a little bit of all and more mixed in but we all know those cars will be sold for their asking price or very close.

Edit: BTW I turned 50 when I purchased my 2015 GT/PP. Daughter made a wise crack at the dealer when we picked it up. Look dad, they put a 50th BD badge on the car for you :) Anyway I guess my point is that I also said this would be my last car. I tend to keep them forever and a day. The 18's have some nice options but if I was going to buy another car it would be the GT350. That is what I wanted anyways I just didn't have the tenacity (see above) to search across states and find a reasonable price. Those that did scored and my hats off to them. Me, I got a really good deal on mine and at the end of the day it continues to put a smile of my face.

Sponsored

sigintel

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT
I am 69 years young. This is my first Mustang. 2018 GT PP, 401A, 10spd tranny, Magnaride, Lightning Blue (with two white racing stripes that get added on day two of ownership and Expel'D). This is the only Mustang I want because of all of the NEW Technology. I maxed it out at $53,160 before taxes ........ It is getting built around Dec 18 and hopefully delivered around Jan 17. I live in Phoenix, perfect cool weather for the break-in. I saw my first one in person yesterday.....Love everything about it. It will probably be my last car. It is only money the family will not inherit.
This is the finest post I have read on this forum. Congrats on the stang!

Lorne34

Project Hidalgo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lorne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Fantastic.. ENJOY EVERY MINUTE OF IT.. you are never too old for a mustang
:headbang::cheers::ford:
Sponsored