Sponsored

RPI Designs 2015 Ford Mustang Custom Painted 6-speed Gear Shift Knob Ball

RPIDON

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
2015 Ford Mustang Custom Painted Six Speed Gear Shift Knob Ball

Do you think the factory gear shift knob ball in your 2015 Ford Mustang is a little boring? We did, so we came up with a nice, clean custom painted version of the factory gear shift knob that comes on all 2015 Ford Mustangs with a 6 speed manual shift. Our gear shift knob ball is OEM Ford that is custom painted to your options below. We paint these knobs in house with Dupont paint and clear coats. You can select your knob ball color as well as the color of the gear shift selection pattern. Because these shift knob balls are custom painted to order, please allow additional time from order date to ship date. Please note the correct color combination when ordering.

Item # M15-3873 Use coupon code LANA5 on line or by phone when ordering and receive 5% off the listed website price and FREE SHIPPING!!!

Sponsored

Last edited:

Evil Minion

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GTI
If we send you back our original knob after receiving the painted one, any chance you can do a core charge of sorts, to make the overall price lower?

RPI Designs

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rpidesigns.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - Test Mule
If we send you back our original knob after receiving the painted one, any chance you can do a core charge of sorts, to make the overall price lower?
Sorry, we only list and sell as new...so that wouldn't be honest..

:cheers:

Niz55

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
I need the shift knob and the started button on my shelby custom painted blue. Are you capable of doing it?

Sponsored

RPI Designs

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rpidesigns.com
Vehicle(s)
I need the shift knob and the started button on my shelby custom painted blue. Are you capable of doing it?
Sure thing. Just let me know what color you want to do.

RPI Designs

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rpidesigns.com
Vehicle(s)
2015-2017 Ford Mustang Custom Painted Six Speed Gear Shift Knob Ball

Do you think the factory gear shift knob ball in your 2015-2017 Ford Mustang is a little boring? We did, so we came up with a nice, clean custom painted version of the factory gear shift knob that comes on all 2015-2017 Ford Mustangs with a 6-speed manual shift. Our gear shift knob ball is OEM Ford that is custom painted to your options below. We paint these knobs in house with Dupont paint and clear coats. You can select your knob ball color as well as the color of the gear shift selection pattern. Because these shift knob balls are custom painted to order, please allow additional time from order date to ship date. Please note the correct color combination when ordering.

Item # M15-3873 Use coupon code PHIL5 online or by phone when ordering and save off the listed website price and FREE SHIPPING!!!

Website Link : http://www.rpidesigns.com/shop/item.aspx/2015-ford-mustang-custom-painted-6-speed-gear-shift-knob/

2015%20mustang%20shift%20knob%20painted.jpg

2015%20mustang%20shift%20knob%20painted%202.jpg

2015%20ford%20mustang%20painted%20shift%20ball.jpg