WHAT DID YOU PAY!!!

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
Any of you guys including tax? Prices seem way low compared to mine. I got X-Plan - $750 -$500.
My price I posted was everything out the door.
Sponsored

Reaper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 V6 Mustang
3.7L V6 A/T 051A + OEM All-Weather Floor Mats + Spare Wheel = MSRP $26,905

- (Ford X-Plan + $1,000 rebates + $500 extra to trade in value)
= Before fees / tax: $24,407

+ (fees + tax)
= Out the door: $25,694

I'm not sure how reliable TrueCar is but based on their data at the national level for my setup, before fees / tax, I got my ride for a bit below the stated "Unusually Low Price". The sales guys were amazed at how low I got the price down to considering they had the car in their possession less than 12 hours. They were actually marking their new S550s above MSRP (I didn't order).

Thank you employment and Ford for the X-Plan! :usa:

humster21

Black Mustang Lover
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kris
Vehicle(s)
15 Black EB Premium w/PP
Any of you guys including tax? Prices seem way low compared to mine. I got X-Plan - $750 -$500.
I did, but each state has different tax %. Pa is 6%

Jason Richardson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang 5.0
Tax should never be included in any discussion about prices on national forums. This seems to be some kind of new trend these days on price topics. An "out the door" price which often include trade in values, sales tax, and sales tax credits are meaningless numbers for comparison and nobody would know whether it's a good deal you got or not and it certainly wouldnt help them with price targets. You always post the final pretax agreed to price on the car and include all rebates. Thats it.

MagneticA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Manual v6 Mustang
Tax should never be included in any discussion about prices on national forums. This seems to be some kind of new trend these days on price topics. An "out the door" price which often include trade in values, sales tax, and sales tax credits are meaningless numbers for comparison and nobody would know whether it's a good deal you got or not and it certainly wouldnt help them with price targets. You always post the final pretax agreed to price on the car and include all rebates. Thats it.
Picky-Picky.
I agree that trade-in and warranties skew the numbers, but if they are identified separately there isn't an issue. Anyway, if everyone with x-plan only posted pretax and rebates, there would be no need to post. Adding tax is interesting imo. When visiting dealers I got an "out-the-door" pricing before deciding on which one to order from. This price did not include rebates, only x-plan and tax. Dealers varied depending on their location... and this played into my decision on which dealer to order from.

Sponsored

Papaya

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Holger
Vehicle(s)
F150 2.7 EcoBoost
My god, people are paying 40k plus for this mustang.. I'll pay 29 before my trade in...
Looks like you don't live in Canada! :thumbsup: We would be happy to pay US prices and I am sure members from Europe agree too.:cheers:

Reaper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 V6 Mustang
Agreed, that's why I included the before and after prices to serve as a basis for comparison - especially with TrueCar: "The TrueCar Price Estimate does not include dealer installed accessories, applicable tax, title, licensing, and documentation fees, other state and governmental charges and/or fees, dealer-locate fees for out-of-stock vehicles, and any other charges and/or fees allowed by law."

Barrel

Hoonigan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cars and Trucks
No reason to pay more than X-Plan for any mass produced Ford. Most of the time you should be able to pay less than that. MSRP, Jimmy excluded, is ludicrous.

michformulas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT Premium
I went in intending to pay X-plan. GT Premium with enhanced security package. We did a little talking and I ended up a little better.
Sticker $37,320
X-plan $35,215
My price including all fees before state taxes. $34,495. I never gave then a PIN.

Streetcar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Coupes, cobras etc. had them all
What is the best price on a base auto? Also anyone know what a base auto 5.0 would cost with the x plan?

Sponsored

Thompyt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wayne
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic/Red Redline GT PP Premium
X-Plan 32,203 + 100 + TTL Base GT Fastback with Auto and no additional frills

Toowired

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Base GT with Recaros and the Performance Package. 32.5k. This is with "D" plan pricing.

Last edited:

Toowired

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT