Sponsored

My Mustang Caught My Girlfriend Cheating!

z31maniac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Car
Good idea to check on suspicious activities..... let girl pair phone... go out to car when she's inside home, restaurant, etc.. and still in BT range and look through her messages, call history, etc.
If you're that suspicious of your other half you feel the need to spy on them, you might as well end the relationship anyway.

You're either going to confirm your suspicion, or you're too insecure for an adult relationship anyway.
Sponsored

Spin_All_4

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP-Darth Vader
Good for you dude! But you know that you have to smash first! And then send him the nudes...:headbang:

c-rizzle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Explorer Sport
If you're that suspicious of your other half you feel the need to spy on them, you might as well end the relationship anyway.

You're either going to confirm your suspicion, or you're too insecure for an adult relationship anyway.
I'm actually not talking about for me. I trust my wife. If I wanted to check up on my wife I have a million other ways to do that! Cellphone bill usage to start. LOL.

I'm talking more about for the younger people in here, that are dating. And just more likely to have BS going on behind back at the younger age, with social media, tinder, snapchat, IG, DMs, twitter, etc. etc.

Reactions: GTP

P2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Race Red Mustang GT Premium
Cool story... I have a question.... or rather, I was just thinking....
If you were fueling the Mustang, that means your engine was off and not paired to her phone so any text messages that would have come through on her phone you wouldn't have received until after you were done refueling and have gotten back in the car and restarted it. and I'm guessing you probably didn't restart the car until she came back out and was getting in the car unless you were sitting right next to the gas pump idling your car waiting for her to come back, which you're not supposed to do... Those was just the thoughts going through my head....

xDUMPWEEDx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP (Base/Oxford White)
If you were fueling the Mustang, that means your engine was off and not paired to her phone so any text messages that would have come through on her phone you wouldn't have received until after you were done refueling and have gotten back in the car and restarted it. and I'm guessing you probably didn't restart the car until she came back out and was getting in the car unless you were sitting right next to the gas pump idling your car waiting for her to come back, which you're not supposed to do... Those was just the thoughts going through my head....
trmp1.gif

Sponsored

mustang_guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
it has an engine!
I never shut the engine down to fuel. You're assuming he turns it off at fill up.

Mustang_Lou

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Bullitt
It's actually law to turn the engine off here due to the gas vapours possibly igniting while fueling ... low risk but still. Can't even talk on a cell phone for the same reason (spark).

P2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Race Red Mustang GT Premium
I never shut the engine down to fuel. You're assuming he turns it off at fill up.
Really! Wow... it's law here in the U.S.... where are you from?

nrc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang EB PP

Trust but verify. A growing percentage of people seem to be ok with the notion of cheating on someone in a relationship. It's not "insecure" to recognize that fact, it's foolhardy not to.

mustang_guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
it has an engine!
Really! Wow... it's law here in the U.S.... where are you from?
I live in surfside beach area in SC. Im from Stl Mo. I do it there when back in town visting. I know lots of people that fuel with their vehicle running, here and back at home

Sponsored

69mach1-395

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 RR GT/CS
Can't even talk on a cell phone for the same reason (spark).
That has been called BS for many years now. Cell phones don't spark, people rubbing on car seats build up static and then spark when touching the car...:headbonk:

mustang_guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
it has an engine!
That has been called BS for many years now. Cell phones don't spark, people rubbing on car seats build up static and then spark when touching the car...:headbonk:
Myth busters proved it needed a ridiculous amount of spark that it wasn't possible.