Sponsored

2018 Mustang Orders Placed Thread (Vote/Share Here)

Which 2018 Mustang did you order?

• Total voters

lostlocalhost

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 EBP PP MR
Vehicle Showcase
So... I was in talks with two different dealers for stock orders they had incoming. One had magneride, but wasn't the color I wanted. The other was the right color, but had the damn wing, and no magneride.

I said screw it and reordered today.

EB Prem, 201A, Magneride, Shaker, Safe&Smart, Enhanced Security, no wing, OxWhite with Red int. Basically every option EB Prem because I like to have my toys.

Also, I have yet to see a white with red int in my searches... A bit surprising, as I think it's a great match.
Sponsored

WAL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT

bstreet5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Street
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Prem OF (on order)
Got My VIN today...excited to see things happening. Now just have to check it every few hours for any changes for the next few months...lol!

Jaggy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
On order: 2018 GT in Kona Blue
COTUS Back up for my VIN. Expected delivery date of 1/12/2017 has now disappeared. Thought I might get some new info with the downtime. Turns out they just took away the delivery date, at least for me!
Same. Was Jan 10, now gone.

disneyfun1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Art
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Prem Calif Special, 2021 Mustang Mach-E
my window sticker link still didnt work today from cotus, but i have another link i tried and it came right up! Woo hoo, finally a window sticker. it still has the blend date of 11/28, so even though it went into production yesterday, i guess they may start it now, then take next week off or partial week off, whatever they are doing, then finish it tuesday after thanksgiving like the date states.

2018 sticker.png

Sponsored

Kevin08

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
19GT
My original order was placed August 19th stock order. What sucks is the dealer I ordered from has cars ordered after mine on the lot already.
Well once you amended it to PP2 it became a Job 2 order, and with the holidays and all coming up they probably won't even build it until January for a Feb delivery. That's what I'm expecting with mine.

Kevin08

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
19GT
My dealer isn't expecting any to get here until like mid December, we never get anything early...I'm definitely going to check them out and hopefully test drive one or two though.

bootlegger

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
Ex 2008 Mustang GT Owner
Still nothing new in COTUS. Blah.

bootlegger

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
Ex 2008 Mustang GT Owner
my window sticker link still didnt work today from cotus, but i have another link i tried and it came right up! Woo hoo, finally a window sticker. it still has the blend date of 11/28, so even though it went into production yesterday, i guess they may start it now, then take next week off or partial week off, whatever they are doing, then finish it tuesday after thanksgiving like the date states.

2018 sticker.png
What are you using to get the window sticker?

DukeGaGa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium PP

Sponsored

Kevin08

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
19GT
Got my DORA. They misspelled my last name on the order....this is my life story.

I wonder if I can use that to haggle the price some "That's not me on the window sticker!"

Clink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus
Got my DORA. They misspelled my last name on the order....this is my life story.

I wonder if I can use that to haggle the price some "That's not me on the window sticker!"
What's your final spec? Kona right?

Andy my '15 was a special retail order and didn't have my name on the sticker :shrug:

Kevin08

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
19GT
What's your final spec? Kona right?

Andy my '15 was a special retail order and didn't have my name on the sticker :shrug:
Yep, I ended up with...

- Kona GT Premium
- Manual
- 401a (black)
- Active exhaust
- Security
- Shaker pro
- Spoiler delete

Planning on Konis with BMR springs if the base suspension isn't sporty enough for me and 19x10 CFV5s in gun metal. Definitely excited to get out of my 17 year old 3.8 Mustang.

sbrenskell

Waiting for OF
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stacie
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Gt Premium FB Orange fury
Vehicle Showcase

My last name is unique just to my Dad's family so they triple checked the spelling with me and my mom cause he was next to her. I even had her triple check cause I didn't see an option on the VOC and it turned out there was a second page that he forgot to grab lol.

WAL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT

2018 sticker.png
Congrats!
Sponsored