Sponsored

Any SNH/MASS Body Shops good with Ruby Red?

FOEHAMMER

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT Premium PP Ruby Red 6M
Hello all, I need some recommendations of a good body shop in the Southern NH / Mass area that’s good with Ruby Red. Had a large rock strike my front bumper that requires some attention. I have not been happy with the work from my local body shops recently and would like to try someone new. I also want to pull the bumper and have it sprayed by itself without blending into the hood and fenders for those of you who have had work done on Ruby Red how has it matched up? Thanks.
Sponsored

CarterRuss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Can't speak for Ruby Red specifically but I brought my VW GTI (Metallic Gray) to Nashua Collision Center Inc over in Nashua, NH. Had a large dent just above my rear wheel and it came out great. I'd recommend them. Took I think 2-3 days.

martin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ecoboost; coupe; guard; dark-saddle; MT; PP; Nav;
I had 2 repairs done to my guard Mustang by Tasca, RR, collision center. Seems perfect

Bob99b5

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2007 Mustang GT convertible
I had 2 repairs done to my guard Mustang by Tasca, RR, collision center. Seems perfect
I’m biased because this is my brother’s shop but if you go here you will DEFINITELY be happy. Www.autopaintri.com

FordBlueHeart

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Torr
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT 301A PP1 A10 Magneride
Bumper covers are painted separate from any other panel already. I don't know of a single insurance company who would pay to blend a hood or fender with Ruby Red.

Davepurp

Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Gt Premium
Cant you buy a prepainted factory bumper?
Sponsored