xxchieferxx

lol@ mpg
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charles
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
What is everyone who visits the track regularly running for camber in the rear? I’ve read it’s recommended to get as close to zero as possible but I don’t want to have 0 camber all the time cause I want my car to be able to handle when casual driving. This isn’t my daily driver.

The first time I went to the track with the car I just put in in track mode. I remember when I dyno’d the car they pulled a fuse and disconnected the harness by the intake. Does this need to be done too when going to the strip?
Sponsored

Barrel

Hoonigan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cars and Trucks
They pull the fuse so the car doesn't kill power when the front wheels are sitting still on the dyno. Hopefully your front wheels are also turning when going down the track, so no worries.

Braski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Traded 2015 Blk GT Prem PP on 2019 Corvette GS 2LT M7
Vehicle Showcase
My car handles better on the street than it did on the factory set up, I'm lowered on bmr sp080's along with a bunch of other bmr parts and had rear camber set to near zero. After a couple weeks it did settle a bit and now definitely has some negative camber to it. I'd like to get it set at -1.5 or even -2 to see how much better it would be on the twisty roads.
Sponsored