Sponsored

Coming back to boost with a new Pc stage2 D1x...

Dominant1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dr Frankenstang
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt/cs auto 3:55 gears
Vehicle Showcase
Ordered a Procharger stage2 D1x from beefcake today. Gonna go with 93 pump gas for now, then maybe add a fuel system for e-85 later. Adam Brown at Revolution Automotive will be doing the installation and dyno tuning. My current stage 3 comp cams and trick flow 1 springs will be removed to give way to brand new stock cams and livernois springs. I also got id 1050 injectors, a vortech bap, a reisch 170 degree thermostat, Tial 50mm bov with pipe flange, the head unit, intercooler, and bracket will be satin! I went with straight cut gears as well. Looking to get 700 wheel when its all said and done.. my previous car was a beefcake torque boosted Paxton 2200 sl tremec car. Excited to see how my auto will run with my new set up! Install date is the end of November!! My zl1/hellcat killer should be back on the road middle of December!

Thanks for a great deal Beefcake...
Sponsored

RoadCone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Competition Orange PP
Why are you removing the cams? I looked at the specs and they seem to be between the comp stage 2 and stage 3 blower cams.

Any info on this will help me, as I'm considering FI.

Tommy V

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tommy
Vehicle(s)
2015 race red gt pp manual, recaros, 401al DOA "too much boost on 93", 2017 GT Auto
Ordered a Procharger stage2 D1x from beefcake today. Gonna go with 93 pump gas for now, then maybe add a fuel system for e-85 later. Adam Brown at Revolution Automotive will be doing the installation and dyno tuning. My current stage 3 comp cams and trick flow 1 springs will be removed to give way to brand new stock cams and livernois springs. I also got id 1050 injectors, a vortech bap, a reisch 170 degree thermostat, Tial 50mm bov with pipe flange, the head unit, intercooler, and bracket will be satin! I went with straight cut gears as well. Looking to get 700 wheel when its all said and done.. my previous car was a beefcake torque boosted Paxton 2200 sl tremec car. Excited to see how my auto will run with my new set up! Install date is the end of November!! My zl1/hellcat killer should be back on the road middle of December!

Thanks for a great deal Beefcake...
Watching to see what Adam can tune this thing to on 93.What pulley are u using.

BlownOne

Horsepower Fiend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Anything with wheels
Congrats on the purchase and welcome to the darkside! I would suggest saving your money and leave the comp cams in your car.

OP
OP
Dominant1

Dominant1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dr Frankenstang
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Why are you removing the cams? I looked at the specs and they seem to be between the comp stage 2 and stage 3 blower cams.

Any info on this will help me, as I'm considering FI.
Adam says i will get better results with the stock cams. he didnt go into detail said it has something to do with losing boost because of overlap!! I guess its why comp cams makes camshafts specifically for boost and others for n/a!

Last edited:

Sponsored

OP
OP
Dominant1

Dominant1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dr Frankenstang
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Congrats on the purchase and welcome to the darkside! I would suggest saving your money and leave the comp cams in your car.
I trust Adam he knows what he’s doing!

OP
OP
Dominant1

Dominant1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dr Frankenstang
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Just ordered a mak hurricane inlet after seeing the dyno #’ that diablo matt posted in his procharger manifold shootout thread!!

OP
OP
Dominant1

Dominant1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dr Frankenstang
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Watching to see what Adam can tune this thing to on 93.What pulley are u using.
They are currently tuning a p1x as we speak. I will be his 1st d1x install and tune! Gonna start with the default pulley 4.88

ProChargerTECH

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang(s)
D1X = Baddest blower out there right now for these motors.

You will LOVE it. :) Not to mention if you ever turn it up on E85 that blower can go well into the 4 digit range. :)

l'Ingegnere

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Sorry to see you both leave the NA world. Definitely a couple of the more capable NA cars on here.

Sponsored

RoadCone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Competition Orange PP
Sorry to see you both leave the NA world. Definitely a couple of the more capable NA cars on here.
Well no one stepped up to the plate to give me a deal I can't refuse yet.... lol

FI is adding so much cost... and I can't safely go over 850whp.

I have another option in the works and price checking for an NA build that would better prepare me for FI.

I would also petition to take internal engine mods off the power adder list on this board. Let NA full builds compete with NA cars.....

Barrel

Hoonigan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cars and Trucks
Adam doesn't like pushing much over 700rwhp on 93. And he's not a fan of the driveability of the cams that are out there and prefers stock. I make plenty of power on stock cams, so I tend to agree with him. His E85 tuning has gotten pretty good too.

SoCalTim

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Sold : 15 GT
Very nice!! The D1X will be a great set up for sure!

Early Xmas present to yourself? :D

cpelaez1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cristian
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shadow Black 5.0 Vert
Im gonna be getting a dyno tune with Adam soon I hear his tunes are really good. Thats a nice build you have going!

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
come on with it!!!!!!
Sponsored