Sponsored

Gentleman, What Is Your Drink Of Choice?

Boomer350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Tech (Magnetic) / 2013 SHO
Some good stuff on here! Belgian doubles or triples, love Taxman in Indy area, Woodford for bourbon, Double Oaked Woodford ... and when I can get it, some Zombie Dust :D
ZDust.png
Sponsored

lsiunsuex

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mario
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Ecoboost Convertible Premium
Variety is the spice of life!

That's a tough one.

I'm easy - any form of whiskey, rum, wine.

I'm a red wine guy - Pino, Cab, I'll go for a Merlot time to time. But I'll drink white if I have to.

Makers Mark on the rocks is my go to and there's always a bottle in the cabinet, but that Johnie Walker Green Label is good.

I like the flavored Bacardi's with a little Sprite or 7up.

If I'm working on the house or car, a beer is just fine.

The Vodkas and tequilas are the wife's. Mezcal causes me to instantly projectile vomit (it's happened, dunno why) and Vodka will put me on my ass before a shot or 2 so I stay away.

Shot glasses are our go to collector item when traveling. Try to pick up one or 2 where ever we go.

Proper glassware is key to any successful night of drinking.
IMG_0547.JPG

Wriggly

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2018 Porsche 718 GTS
Shiner has their Holiday Cheer out in store coolers. It's a nice Dark Wheat Ale brewed with Peaches and Roasted Pecans. It tastes wonderful.

JAJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
My go to: Jack Daniels Old No.7
The thread title starts with "Gentleman..." so you might have to switch to Gentleman Jack if you want to post here.

Last edited:
Reactions: TDC

Houston Kid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GT500 HE CFTP, '18 WK2 ,'16 Audi A7
Makers Mark for me.

Sponsored

live2ride90

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jared
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
Finally one I can respond to :cheers:

Fieldworks is probably my favorite brewery right now, I just got this collaboration last weekend with another one of favorites from Santa Cruz, Humble Sea. And then Jamo to warm me up on the cold nights.
jamo.png
fieldworks1.jpg

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
Crown Royal XR, Crown Royal Reserve, Crown Royal Limited Edition and any other rendering of CR except Maple and Apple.

I have accumulated so many purple bags over many decades that my wife had enough to make a beautiful Crown Royal quilt.

Ford High Performance vehicles and two fingers of CR on the rocks with a splash of water.

Doesn't get any better than that for me!

:thumbsup: :ford: :thumbsup:
Saw a guy on a bike run once that was wearing a pair of pants made from CR bags.

Genius.

JAJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
I've got a bottle of 21 year old Canadian Rockies "Canadian Whisky" and it's the smoothest whisky I've ever tried. When it's gone, I'll try something else - there's lots to choose from.

Where I live, the local liquor store system used to be a government monopoly. Last year it lost the monopoly and opened up to private competition. Well, they're certainly competitive - and the product range to choose from has exploded. I checked their website this morning for 26 ounce bottles of "whisky" between $40 and $100 and found 140 made in seven countries to choose from.

They're also doing "special releases". This month they released a batch of "specialty spirits". The lead item? A $32,000 bottle of Bowmore Black 1964. It sold in the first half-hour. For bourbon fans, the retail stores used their combined buying power to get a number of single barrels bottled exclusively for them. One barrel of JD, two of Knob Creek, one Buffalo Trace and one Wild Turkey. In the specialty bottled range they had Eagle Rare, Michter's and William Larue Weller at prices from $95 to $250.

Sponsored

jcart953

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Mustang Premium
That's a tough one.

I'm easy - any form of whiskey, rum, wine.

I'm a red wine guy - Pino, Cab, I'll go for a Merlot time to time. But I'll drink white if I have to.

Makers Mark on the rocks is my go to and there's always a bottle in the cabinet, but that Johnie Walker Green Label is good.

I like the flavored Bacardi's with a little Sprite or 7up.

If I'm working on the house or car, a beer is just fine.

The Vodkas and tequilas are the wife's. Mezcal causes me to instantly projectile vomit (it's happened, dunno why) and Vodka will put me on my ass before a shot or 2 so I stay away.

Shot glasses are our go to collector item when traveling. Try to pick up one or 2 where ever we go.

Proper glassware is key to any successful night of drinking.
I thought I was the only one who had a lot of bottles.

Jeremy@Austin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350, 2007 F-150 FX2
White Cranberry Martini! Tito's + Cointreau + White Cranberry Juice, splash of lime and top off with frozen cranberries (keeps it cold!).

image1.jpg

fullsizerender-4.jpg

MikeyV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 GT Premium - Brembo - Race Red
I usually drink Racer 5 or similar, with a portion of various Rye whiskeys sprinkled about.
Especially now that it's winter.

SHLB DNA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Modern Times. Local craft San Diego beer....anything these guys brew is fantastic. Specially like Critical Band and Blazing World.
Sponsored