Vehicle Showcase
Very nice!!
Sponsored

Jknapp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 CO v6 Mustang
If you get a chance I'd like to see some videos of it functioning. Voice commands, pandora, back up camera ECT.

Sponsored

Jknapp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 CO v6 Mustang
Recorded a walkthrough video, mild language warning. It's poorly recorded, and poorly narrated, but it gets the job done. It should be available by 11pm EST

Awesome! Finally a video :headbang: cant wait till its ready!!!:cheers:

jhatley7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 White GT PP, 2022 F350
This is awesome. Can one of you educate an all apple user on android pros. Can this unit still connect to my phone for voice and text?

soldier989

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GTPP Premium
Would be interested to see how it looks when you stream BT audio, and use apps like Spotify. I also wonder if the sound quality is better or worse then the base unit. Could you show how "OK google" works, after you get some time with it?

I didn't think I'd be interested in this unit, but I just might be. The green LED's are a problem, though hopefully you find them easy to replace.

Sponsored

Frenchy480

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt pp shadow black
Recorded a walkthrough video, mild language warning. It's poorly recorded, and poorly narrated, but it gets the job done. It should be available by 11pm EST

Thanks for posting the video and all the hard work you've put in to all this. That part where you were going over the phone and pointed out "dail" was pretty funny. I was wondering, have you had any luck getting the .apk or .img file for the "US version" they sell on the i5 autohaus website? The background and overall setup looks different between the two, but I'm guessing functions all the same.

OP
OP
PatrickHenninger

PatrickHenninger

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - Oxford White
Thanks for posting the video and all the hard work you've put in to all this. That part where you were going over the phone and pointed out "dail" was pretty funny. I was wondering, have you had any luck getting the .apk or .img file for the "US version" they sell on the i5 autohaus website? The background and overall setup looks different between the two, but I'm guessing functions all the same.
I haven't even gone near other software for it, but now that I know we can change launchers, it should be easy to change to anything.

OP
OP
PatrickHenninger

PatrickHenninger

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - Oxford White
Go to the Play Store and poke around, I'll be testing "Automate" and "Car Dashdroid" today. You can try them on your phone or tablet for an idea of what it will do.