Sponsored

3rd Luxemburg Mustang event !!

Notes

Moustang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BLACK S550 EB/AT/PP/EU
No unfortunately we clearly saw the radar flashing. Cars in front of me saw it too. Wondering who was in front but after Bart? Well we will see if we get anything anyway.
Not sure who it was then, didn't pay attention I guess while I was enjoying the GT350 soundtrack in front of me :D
Sponsored

kapiteinlangzaam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.0 GT Coupe 6MT PP1
Nothing arrived here...... Yet

My Coyote was playing up, didn't give any of the warnings it gave to PJ

lemers

Globetrotter
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
I remember a flash on one of the days driving back to the hotel. I havent gotten a ticket yet, but Im sure that it will take longer for me since it was a different country than where i live.

Voodoo077

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kris
Vehicle(s)
Mustang EB 2016, BMW F11 M kit 2013, Seat Ateca 2017, Volvo T8 2019
I remember a flash on one of the days driving back to the hotel. I havent gotten a ticket yet, but Im sure that it will take longer for me since it was a different country than where i live.
Lemers, you were just after Bart (not on forum), he is the one who got the ticket, I think Glenn was after you (yellow) and then me. We all saw the flash but really not sure we were speeding as we were braking...

GT_Bonn

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Guenther
Vehicle(s)
GT EU Premium ruby red
I didn't notice a flash but obviously they catched me. On a country road with speed limit 90 km/h they measured 98 km/h (makes sense as I usually set my cruise control 10 km/h higher than the limit). They subtracted 3 km/h for measurement uncertainty and voilá 95 km/h.

In Germany this would not even trigger the camera. In Luxembourg this is worth 49 €. This fine applies obviously always if the speed limit is exceeded by less than 20 km/h.

Sponsored

Voodoo077

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kris
Vehicle(s)
Mustang EB 2016, BMW F11 M kit 2013, Seat Ateca 2017, Volvo T8 2019
I didn't notice a flash but obviously they catched me. On a country road with speed limit 90 km/h they measured 98 km/h (makes sense as I usually set my cruise control 10 km/h higher than the limit). They subtracted 3 km/h for measurement uncertainty and voilá 95 km/h.

In Germany this would not even trigger the camera. In Luxembourg this is worth 49 €. This fine applies obviously always if the speed limit is exceeded by less than 20 km/h.
D'oh! Bad news. Do you have the address and time? That way we can check with Bart if it was at the same location or elsewhere...
On the other hand, when did you get it exactly?
In some countries there is a maximum delay.

kapiteinlangzaam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.0 GT Coupe 6MT PP1
D'oh! Bad news. Do you have the address and time? That way we can check with Bart if it was at the same location or elsewhere...
On the other hand, when did you get it exactly?
In some countries there is a maximum delay.
Pretty sure the maximum delay only applies to the processing in the original country..... If it takes 6months to find its way to the final destination then that is often not important.

Still nothing here yet, but as my car is using special licence plates it often takes longer for fines to find me :)

Bahndvr

Roushcharged
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Roush Warrior Mustang
Vehicle Showcase
Isn't there a time limit that they can take to send you the ticket?

Glenn G

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Glenn
Vehicle(s)
15 DIB 6MT base Ecoboost
Isn't there a time limit that they can take to send you the ticket?
90 days in Germany, but I don't think that applies to fines from other countries.
19km over in Switzerland was 189 euro for me, my Lawyer who has gotten me out of a few ones here in Germany said that the laws of the country the offense was in take priority on the statute of limitations.

Bahndvr

Roushcharged
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Roush Warrior Mustang
Vehicle Showcase
I'm sure every country has their statue of limitations but I understand what you are saying.

Sponsored

GT_Bonn

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Guenther
Vehicle(s)
GT EU Premium ruby red
It happend at Lipperscheid, N7 (Fridhaff-Hoscheid) on the 20th at 6.51 pm.

The letter says that I have 45 days to pay starting from the day I received the letter.

Ericc B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Mustang GTs

Received mine yesterday too. They measured 100 kph, reduced to 97 and the fine was also 49 euro. Which is a bargain by Dutch standards.

Glenn G

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Glenn
Vehicle(s)
15 DIB 6MT base Ecoboost
I'm sure every country has their statue of limitations but I understand what you are saying.
We are quite lucky in that Germany has the lowest fines and the shortest statute of limitations. :cheers:

Notes

Moustang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BLACK S550 EB/AT/PP/EU
Saw Bart on Sunday, it appears he received another ticket from a location that we passed 10 minutes earlier than the first ticket... again 49€ :doh:

kapiteinlangzaam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.0 GT Coupe 6MT PP1
I wonder when mine will start arriving! LOL
Sponsored