Whipple purchase, install & tune all in one spot

WhiplashGo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
What vendors with excellent customer service: sell, install & dyno tune Whipple kits all in one shop on the east coast? Looking for everything done in one spot. Travel isn't a major concern as long as I get the all of the above. Leaning towards Whipple tune but not 100% sure. Will probably want to also have gears, suspension & converter done as well.
Sponsored

jayman33

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
15 PP
What vendors with excellent customer service: sell, install & dyno tune Whipple kits all in one shop on the east coast? Looking for everything done in one spot. Travel isn't a major concern as long as I get the all of the above. Leaning towards Whipple tune but not 100% sure. Will probably want to also have gears, suspension & converter done as well.

With you being in NY, take a look at Tasca Mod Shop. They're not too far. If you want a Whipple tune, we've installed quite a few Whipples on the 2015 already for customers all over the East Coast.

OP
OP

WhiplashGo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Do you have a dyno in house?

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500 CFTP, 2021 Whipple'd F150
Why not purchase the kit from us during our exclusive SEMA sale and we can ship it to whoever you like to install it?

You're going to save a bunch of money doing it this way as you most likely won't be able to purchase the kit at the price we have them going for through this Sunday.

Let me know if you have any questions or need assistance placing the order.

Thanks, Jared

jayman33

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
15 PP
Do you have a dyno in house?

We don't, only reason I asked if you wanted a Whipple tune. We are actually in the process of getting an in house dyno:) Just takes time.

We have Dan over at Pro Dyno do our dyno services. The Whipple tune is stout and truly think you'd be happy with it. For you coming down here I think we could work on install pricing:)

Sponsored

OP
OP

WhiplashGo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Why not purchase the kit from us during our exclusive SEMA sale and we can ship it to whoever you like to install it?

You're going to save a bunch of money doing it this way as you most likely won't be able to purchase the kit at the price we have them going for through this Sunday.

Let me know if you have any questions or need assistance placing the order.

Thanks, Jared
Not ready to purchase right now but in the future I will keep you in mind for shipping to install shop. Do you do installation of Whipples & have in house dyno & tuning?

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not ready to purchase right now but in the future I will keep you in mind for shipping to install shop. Do you do installation of Whipples & have in house dyno & tuning?
We don't do any installations or tuning in house. However we can definitely refer you to one of our authorized dealers who offer installation and in house tuning.

Keep in mind as well that we offer the Whipple kits with custom tuning from Lund Racing. We would be able to email you the tune file or load it onto the device that you purchase. Then you'll just setup a time with them and your local dyno and they can finalize the tuning for wide open throttle with their remote tuning/datalogging service.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks, Jared

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I thought you guys do full installation & tuning. So is LethalPerformance only a retail/online shop?

We're a parts manufacturer/distributor only. Building cars was never a part of our business model.

Hope that helps.

Jared

jayman33

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
15 PP
I would give Tasca a shout, like us Tasca has helped and installed quite a few whipples for customers on this forum. They are much closer to you as well and offer a one stop shop. If you have any technical questions or would like to try and knock out the install on your own, give us a shout we don't mind walking you through steps if need be. Also, the remote tuning sessions is much easier than people think.

Jay

Sponsored

gsxr1300

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
If you purchase from and have Tasca do the install they provide pre and post dydno runs included in the price.

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
Tasca is amazing. Dennis and Greg are the one two punch in the Tasca Mod Shop and you will not be disappointed.

OP
OP

WhiplashGo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
If you purchase from and have Tasca do the install they provide pre and post dydno runs included in the price.
Did they do your whipple? Who's tune are you running?

OP
OP

WhiplashGo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Tasca is amazing. Dennis and Greg are the one two punch in the Tasca Mod Shop and you will not be disappointed.
Did they do your whipple? Who's tune are you running?

gsxr1300

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Tasca installed both of ours and we are using the latest Whipple tune.
Sponsored