Sponsored

Sick03L

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 DIB Mustang Premium Automagic
Mines doing this now too. Adding it to the list of issues that are slowing piling up.

5.0hopeful

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Anyone done anything about it? Mine seems to come and go. Weird.

GiddyUp15

YMR Member #585
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danny
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Convertible
My car has been pretty much stored since November so I haven't had a chance to take it into the dealer yet. Once it gets nicer out I will do that as I too have yet another large list of minor things I need them to look at.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Sick03L

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Think I've grown to ignore it. Mine is very faint though. I'm going to have a list of shit and get it all fixed at once hopefully. Little issues are popping up all over.

Sick03L

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I still haven't figured it out, but it seems it might do it more the longer the car sits without starting it. My car has been pretty much stored since November and I had to get something out of it a few weeks ago and it did it when I opened the door. And then today I was putting my Steeda shifter on and changing the oil and it did it twice (before o ever started the engine)
The fans come on and off?? The noise is definitely a bearing in one of the fans.

5.0hopeful

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I still haven't figured it out, but it seems it might do it more the longer the car sits without starting it. My car has been pretty much stored since November and I had to get something out of it a few weeks ago and it did it when I opened the door. And then today I was putting my Steeda shifter on and changing the oil and it did it twice (before o ever started the engine)
The fans come on and off?? The noise is definitely a bearing in one of the fans.
Yea mine is definitely something with the fans. Yours seems to be a different issue if it seems to do it when the car isn't on. Mine only does it when the car is turning off.

FordService

Ford Customer Care
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Think I've grown to ignore it. Mine is very faint though. I'm going to have a list of shit and get it all fixed at once hopefully. Little issues are popping up all over.
Have you guys been able to address this with your Ford Dealers yet? If not, bring them in for diagnosis as soon as possible. Also, please PM me with your VIN, dealer, mileage, full name, and best daytime number. I’ll loop in the customer service manager for your area.

Deysha

GiddyUp15

YMR Member #585
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danny
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Convertible
Crap sorry I was thinking this thread was a different one, about the weird buzzing noise from the speakers when opening the door! I'll edit my post :)

Sponsored

5.0hopeful

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Well I have an appointment for Thursday to get this looked at. Hopefully it does it when I'm at the dealership since it comes and goes at times.

5.0hopeful

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Quick question, is this something I should be worried about? I took it to the dealership and of course they said they couldn't replicate it so they did nothing about it.

Blacklaw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
I have the same problem. I took it to the dealer and not only did the other Mustangs on the lot do it, but the Focus I was driving as a loaner. It seems to be a common problem with Fords. It is not dangerous and just more of an annoyance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5.0hopeful

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Well after trying to ignore it for a bit, it was much worse tonight so I can't just ignore it anymore. I'm going to have to take it into the dealer again and hope it does it there as well as take these clips with me. Here are the clips of the sound I'm hearing.

Fan Sound Before Today:
[ame]

Fan Turn Off Sound Before Today:
[ame]

Much Louder Fan Sound Today:
[ame]
Sponsored