Sponsored

My Mustang Caught My Girlfriend Cheating!

Kinjirra

I R Slow
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
16 Ruby Red GT W/PP, 401a
Vehicle Showcase
Epic thread...

Sorry to the OP but great job on leaving her ass on the curb.

ForYourOwnGood

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber Blue 5.0
That has been called BS for many years now. Cell phones don't spark, people rubbing on car seats build up static and then spark when touching the car...:headbonk:
Usually in the winter when they get in and out many times because its cold. Its not a very big danger but these things do happen (its a lot more likely with a fuel truck than someone pumping gas, but I've seen both). Many times the no cell phones thing is just to prevent people from being distracted.

Sponsored

kluke15

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kenny
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GTPP
dude wtf thats some serious shit. glad you got that parasite out of your life. and not gonna lie that sounds like a fanstastic way to leave that situation. btw thank you for your service

Fredboy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Camaro Super Sport
The "no cell phone" and "no electronic devices" decals on pumps is simply a CYA statement to help protect the company from litigation.

Sig556

White18
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ed
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Premium / Rapid Red 10 Speed Auto
Tough one my man. But you are far better off, cut your losses and move on. keep this in mind. "When One Door Closes Another One Opens" You will find the right woman.

z31maniac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Car
I'm actually not talking about for me. I trust my wife. If I wanted to check up on my wife I have a million other ways to do that! Cellphone bill usage to start. LOL.

I'm talking more about for the younger people in here, that are dating. And just more likely to have BS going on behind back at the younger age, with social media, tinder, snapchat, IG, DMs, twitter, etc. etc.
My apologies, it wasn't directed at you, just in general.

Trust but verify. A growing percentage of people seem to be ok with the notion of cheating on someone in a relationship. It's not "insecure" to recognize that fact, it's foolhardy not to.
You're taking big leaps here my friend. In no way do I think it's cool to cheat on your other half, my point was you have to trust the person you're with, or don't be with them.

If "trust" for you means spying on them, then by all means, go for it. I choose to not have relationships where I feel like I need to "verify" because I don't trust them.

Sponsored

NoVaGT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 GT Kona

Ghostrealm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Triple Yellow Mustang Convertible Fully Loaded with GT body package, 2002,Black WS6 Trans am Ram Air (winter car) First car 2000 Laser Red Mustang GT
This kind of reminds me of Christine the movie where the car loves the owner so much that it shits on the world just to love the owner lol

[ame]

GTRacerX.

The Masked Racer
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rex
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Mustang GT Premium PP
One better ... Gold Digger Prank

You know how it is, women cant live with just 1 pair of shoes, they gotta have ten. Well guess what, women these days cant live with just 1 guy, they gotta have more then just one. You had a good reaction to what she did, but you missed a better opportunity to take the power back by slowly drawing it out of her over the course of 3 or 4 days.. such an abrupt cutoff left her with little to no feeling of guilt. She can now carry on her affair with no retribution! Make them feel the pain you felt. after all they’re always talking about equality!
I would have shown up at the meet to find out if Jake knew she had a boyfriend.
Have her lose two at the same time. Then team up with Jake if he did’nt know to
humiliate her on social media. Lose other prospects for her as well. :lol:

Last edited:
OP
OP
JessV

JessV

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jesse
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang 3.7L V6 Auto
People have private messaged me noting how this was the first thread ever produced with the most "thanks." Sorry it had to be like this, guys. lol.

On a positive note, Miami was fun!
Sponsored