Sponsored

Livernois Motorsports 2015 GT Supercharger Build

Ggradtech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Did you try to get in contact with us? We couldve just made some minor adjustments on your tune itself, I apologize for the inconvenience, we are always working on our tunes to make sure everything runs perfect but sadly not all cars run perfectly like they are supposed to
I was chasing you guys around for quite a while (over a month) to get the shifts dialed in properly. I wouldnt get reponses initially for a few days, then a week or more and then not at all. I won't get into some other details that you messed up on. Personally, I think your Magnuson kit is great and you did a good job getting it to be an easy install.

OP
OP
Livernois Motorsports

Livernois Motorsports

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.livernoismotorsports.com
First Name
S550 HQ
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT (TVS 2650) (6R80)
I was chasing you guys around for quite a while (over a month) to get the shifts dialed in properly. I wouldnt get reponses initially for a few days, then a week or more and then not at all. I won't get into some other details that you messed up on. Personally, I think your Magnuson kit is great and you did a good job getting it to be an easy install.
We had alot of people that we have now parted ways with who were not very active on their responses with customers, we have since fixed these issues.

Dr. Norts

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red Mustang GT

Sponsored

BradleyMac

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP, 2015 Lincoln MKC & 2010 F150
Not sure you could get that package from Magnuson directly. It says "Not in stock" and also, Livernois did a few tweaks to this kit to get it to work outta the box on 2015-2017 cars. It does come with a pretty thin intercooler, but I'm in AZ and it seems just fine. The Livernois mail order kit DOES come with their own tuner included and free tunes for life I think.. The Livernois tune was really bad for my car, so I went with a custom tune via an SCT tuner device.
Your correct, I spoke with Magnuson and the reason the Ford Supercharger is no longer available on their site is because they have discontinued the Ford Kits and no longer carry them for Ford vehicles. Which is very very unfortunate. However, begs the obvious question. Where is Livernois now getting their Superchargers from? And will there be any replacement parts for these SC's in the near future, if needed?

Sure hope I'm wrong, and that Livernois didn't simply purchase the last of Magnuson stock, because the more I hear and read about this Magnuson SC the more interested I get about it. But now I am a little concerned it may be going the way of the dodo bird? Livernois, please tell us this isn't so. :shrug:

Sponsored
OP
OP
Livernois Motorsports

Livernois Motorsports

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
First Name
S550 HQ
Vehicle(s)
Your correct, I spoke with Magnuson and the reason the Ford Supercharger is no longer available on their site is because they have discontinued the Ford Kits and no longer carry them for Ford vehicles. Which is very very unfortunate. However, begs the obvious question. Where is Livernois now getting their Superchargers from? And will there be any replacement parts for these SC's in the near future, if needed?

Sure hope I'm wrong, and that Livernois didn't simply purchase the last of Magnuson stock, because the more I hear and read about this Magnuson SC the more interested I get about it. But now I am a little concerned it may be going the way of the dodo bird? Livernois, please tell us this isn't so. :shrug:
So far we are the only ones who can still get these, and it all depends on demand if they keep sending us them or not sadly :shrug:

essque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
For the record, I'd like to say Ethan was professional and courteous in all of my dealings with him. I did feel like my requests for additional upgrades and info was put on the backburner but I attributed that to the tremendous amount of day to day business pumping through Livernois and didn't take it personal. When I forced the issue, I got answers. Sorry to see he's gone.

With that said, who should be my contact person going forward? I've been wanting to upgrade to ID1050x injectors, ati damper, smaller pulley and a revised tune since April. This kit has been amazing and I had the best summer of my life driving everywhere with it. You wouldn't believe the cars I've smoked. The exciting thing is that I know I've just scratched the surface but the weird thing is that there is no gameplan or stage 2 or next steps outlined for the customers who want to take things further. I've gotten the impression that this kit is a small order of fries in the filet mignon buffet of bad ass cars dropping tens of thousands at livernois. I understand there is a ton of grey area in the aftermarket but a little guidance, info and a pathway to further success with this kit would be a blessing. I shouldn't have to track down 5 year old posts from svtperformance or department of boost to see what works (not that I didn't have a fun time doing so lol).

OP
OP
Livernois Motorsports

Livernois Motorsports

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
First Name
S550 HQ
Vehicle(s)
For the record, I'd like to say Ethan was professional and courteous in all of my dealings with him. I did feel like my requests for additional upgrades and info was put on the backburner but I attributed that to the tremendous amount of day to day business pumping through Livernois and didn't take it personal. When I forced the issue, I got answers. Sorry to see he's gone.

With that said, who should be my contact person going forward? I've been wanting to upgrade to ID1050x injectors, ati damper, smaller pulley and a revised tune since April. This kit has been amazing and I had the best summer of my life driving everywhere with it. You wouldn't believe the cars I've smoked. The exciting thing is that I know I've just scratched the surface but the weird thing is that there is no gameplan or stage 2 or next steps outlined for the customers who want to take things further. I've gotten the impression that this kit is a small order of fries in the filet mignon buffet of bad ass cars dropping tens of thousands at livernois. I understand there is a ton of grey area in the aftermarket but a little guidance, info and a pathway to further success with this kit would be a blessing. I shouldn't have to track down 5 year old posts from svtperformance or department of boost to see what works (not that I didn't have a fun time doing so lol).
Your probably going to want to get in touch with steve he pretty much does most of the vehicle install stuff now, his extension is 123