Sponsored

Anyone regret going forced induction?

Cobo_pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 mustang gt
[MENTION=30773]Cobo_pro[/MENTION] it sounds like you need a wastegate! ;) Your gripes will be solved. Check my build log (I think you've seen it already though) or PM me for more info on my setup if you want.
Thanks Ahl, I have gone over your build a couple of times. I understand that things can be upgraded, and they will be, but I've spend 4k this month alone on that lol. I'm not saying it's not a good set up, i just said I would have gone turbo or roots instead of a "belt driven turbo" (centri ) lol
Sponsored

Tommy V

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tommy
Vehicle(s)
2015 race red gt pp manual, recaros, 401al DOA "too much boost on 93", 2017 GT Auto
Most Centri supercharged pull close to what turbos pull.up top,where turbos shine is they great low end power and still pull up top as well.If you have a centri supercharged that is setup and tuned right it will pull real hard in the upper rpms.

M151A2

Skinny old dude
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Emmett
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
16 base model. Bought the Roush setup, installed myself. Doing your own work on any mod is half the fun! The Roush tune is a bit on the wimp side but still lots of power!
Yes, had to un-ass the crappy p zeros, got some Sticky Mickies and MBRP 3 inch cat backs.
Love it. Lots of fun when you push that pedal under your right foot!
Then there is the visual.... pop the hood and watch the grins and envy on the N/A boys.
No regrets here!

Dntalman

Black Top Brawler
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
im about to take the plunge into boost. my 16 gt currently tuned.pmas.headers.full exhaust. i drive the car on the street,nice days. Not a daily driver. Has anyone regretted boosting their newer cars?
Really, regret going forced induction… That’s like regretting losing your virginity!:doh:

ahl395

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Allan
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, 2006 Infiniti G35X
Really, regret going forced induction… That’s like regretting losing your virginity!:doh:
Quote for truth :lol:

Sponsored

Dntalman

Black Top Brawler
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
ahl395 - So true brother!!

ProChargerTECH

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang(s)
im about to take the plunge into boost. my 16 gt currently tuned.pmas.headers.full exhaust. i drive the car on the street,nice days. Not a daily driver. Has anyone regretted boosting their newer cars?
I am ordering a 2018 soon personally...

And I am hoping to have the ProCharger boost in it before the end of the first weekend. :)

My daily driver has 236,XXX procharger miles and still my 100% daily driven truck. :)

Car Guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Ha ha ha. Trick question. Answer: Only regret is not doing it earlier !:headbang:

Sponsored

Guard5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rapid Red GT500 CFTP
FI with 95 miles on the car. Would have done it sooner but had to drive it 90+ miles home from the dealer to put it on a trailer for transport for the install.

Cobo_pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 mustang gt
Lol, love it
Sponsored