• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

19 by 8.5 American Muscle Wheels winter rims ($100 for 4)

mtb5020

Car RamRod
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
For sale are 4 brand new wheels. Picked them up for winter, got a truck, no longer need them. 3 are nib, one has some visual damage that occurred during storage. Looking to move them fast $100 takes them all. Please note condition of the open wheel. Wheels are 19 x 8.5 GT500 2010 style.

Located in Philly or Newark DE area. Make an offer, the quicker I can move them the better.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Jake

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB PP - Gone
Any idea what it would cost to get these to 53085?

draconis123

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
Edit due to not reading title.

I'm interested. It will be a week or 2 before I can actually make the drive up to Philly though. I'll shoot you a PM if they are still available then.

Sponsored

OP
OP
mtb5020

mtb5020

Car RamRod
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Edit due to not reading title.

I'm interested. It will be a week or 2 before I can actually make the drive up to Philly though. I'll shoot you a PM if they are still available then.
Sounds good. They are actually located in my garage in Newark DE, save you some travel time. PM me when you want to head up and I'll get you the address and meet you down there.

OP
OP
mtb5020

mtb5020

Car RamRod
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
If anyone is still interested in these wheels, let me know. They will be scrapped soon.

k4show

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium PP
PM'd